Jungkook took and gulped the tablet with water and laid again on the bed. With a sigh he shut his eyes and fell asleep again.

Lucas covered him with a blanket. He turned off the light and left the room.

💠💠

"Boss-? "

Bogum opened his eyes with an annoying look as he eyed the girl who was finished soaking her hair with the towel And sat on the other side of the bed.

"I told you not to wake me up early in the morning.... Stephanie."

He complained and covered his face with the blanket.

"It's almost 8am , don't you think you should go to your boyfriend..... Before he starts thinking about anything else!"

she said in serious tone as bogum immediately sat up on the bed.

"Shit, I had almost forgot about taehyung. "

He hurriedly got up and wore his clothes. Picking his phone and car keys, he pecked Stephanie's forehead and left the hotel.

💠💠

Namjoon parked his car and shut the engine off. He let out a relief breath and was about to opened the car door then his phone rang.

He took out his phone and saw the caller id. He smiled but didn't picked up the call, instead he quickly opened the car door and got out of the car.

Namjoon was about to knock on the door, but an evil thought came in his mind as he smiled widely.

He quickly took out his phone again and silent it.

Namjoon carefully twisted the doorknob and without making any sound he slowly-Slowly opened the door. He saw jin standing with his back facing him and was trying to call someone. Namjoon bit his lip and carefully walked to him with a naughty smile.

"Jinieeeeeee--" Namjoon shouted in Jin's ear loudly.

"Aaaaaa--"

jin shouted as well and widened his eyes when Namjoon suddenly lifted him up and spinned him around.

Namjoon laughed out loud and put him down on the floor while jin busy calming his uneven breathing by keeping his hand on his chest.

" You idiot.... You scared me so bad. "He said when he finally calm down himself.

" So sorry but no sorry!"

Namjoon laughingly said and tried his best to not laugh again but he failed. Jin gave Namjoon a death glare and angrily sat on the couch.

Namjoon finally stopped and cleared his throat as he sat beside jin and tried to hold Jin's hand, but jin slapped his hand.

"Okay- Okay.... Sorry.... I won't do that again... Promise! "

Namjoon showed him his dimple smiling. Jin cooed in his mind but remain his posture unbothered.

"Jinie.... I said I'm sorry.... Please don't give me this silent treatment! "

Namjoon whined and side hugged him. Jin smiled a little and patted Namjoon's hair.

"Okay.... I forgive you.... Now stop acting like a fucking child. "

Namjoon pouted cutely at him. Jin sighed and shrugged his head smilingly.

"Okay! Now tell me.... How is our taetae?Did he tell you something?"

Namjoon asked as he held Jin's hand. Jin's smile slowly faded when Namjoon mentioned taehyung's name.

"Nothing... He said nothing to me.... And I too didn't asked to him! I was just stayed with him. "