"Yeon Sica."

"Isn't that the woman in the revelation? (Y/n)-ssi's ex-lover?" Lee Hyunsung asked, unsure.

The person emerges into laughter. She returned back to her original appearance. "The one and only. How have you been? Did you miss me?" Her eyes glanced past him and unto the woman on the floor.

"Oh my god! She's blonde!!" Jung Heewon shrieked, the others giving her a confused expression.

"I didn't know (Y/n)-ssi is attracted to girls..." Yoo Sangah muttered.

"Not only that! She has a thing for blondes!" Jung Heewon exclaimed.

"Ugh, master has another competition..." Lee Jihye spoke.

"Dokja-ssi and (Y/n)-ssi are already together tho," Lee Hyunsung stated.

"They're married and they have two kids!" Jung Heewon added, ruffling Lee Gilyoung's hair.

"Well, with everything going on... do you think they will remain together?" Lee Sungkook asserted nonchalantly.

"Of course, they will! They love each other! This is just a minor setback, I'm sure they will fix this. Why can't these two just have a peaceful married life, for Christ's sake..." Jung Heewon mumbled, staring at the still passed out Kim Dokja and (Y/n).

"I sure did miss someone very dear to me..." She spoke in a sickeningly sweet voice as she stared at (Y/n) with hearts in her eyes.

"What are you doing here? This isn't the Soul Eater scenario."

"An unwanted fourth participant. I forced my way in. I thought it would be nice to introduce myself to my lover earlier than intended."

"You and (Y/n) aren't together anymore. And the scenario is exclusive to the members of Chungmuro Station."

"Hm, the constellation who was the main sponsor for this scenario has a massive crush on my constellation support," she said, ignoring his first statement.

Messages popped up in front of Yoo Jonghyuk.

[ The constellation 'Princess of Self-Ruin' apologizes for being weak to the constellation 'Black Prince's charms ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' scoffed, saying that he's far more attractive than the insufferable spy ]

[ The constellation 'Tirek' is snorting at the constellation 'Spirit of Chaos's obvious jealousy ]

[ The constellation 'Spirit of Chaos' has thrown a fireball at the constellation 'Tirek' ]

"Hello..." Another voice stated, causing the two to snap their heads in the direction of the newcomer. It was (Y/n)... they looked down on the floor and found the same person.

"There are many shapeshifters in this damn world. Why do you two look surprised?" The person changes into Hae Aera— someone that the both of them do not recognize.

"It's aunty..." Kenji muttered, eyes fixated on the screen.

"Kenji, that isn't your aunt." Lee Hyunsung said sadly, patting his head comfortingly.

"Who are you?" Yoo Jonghyuk pointed his sword at the newcomer.

"Why, I'm your host, of course. Now, shall we begin?" She— or he, or they— whatever the hell, clasped their hands together in glee.

"The mechanics are simple. You will hop into the fairy tale of your choice, and create an ending that will satisfy the constellations who sponsored this scenario."