8

(I skipped episode 18, because Hope didn't get any useful appearance in it. So this chapter is according to episode 19)

[...]

Hope's phone rang. It was Scott. Hope sighed picking it up.

"Hope! Thanks, God. Hope." He said in relief.

"Scott, don't try to talk me out of this." Hope sighed.

"No, no. Hope, listen to me. The Anuk-ite is now fully formed. Whatever happens, don't look at it, okay? Don't look at it." Scott said alerted.

"Wait, what?" Hope asked confused.

"Hope, just please. Do not do this alone." Scott said.

"I won't." Hope said and hung up the phone.

[...]

Hope was driving in her car, didn't know why or where she's going. She stopped at some place and got up.

Suddenly, she heard some noises in the distance. Hope ran after them quickly and saw Chris lying on the ground.

"Chris?" Hope looked at him worried.

"Hope, go away!" He yelled.

Hope heard another heartbeats. She came closer and saw Derek on the ground and Kate standing with gun in her hands above him.

Hope frowned looking at her and moved her hands threwing her away.

She grunted,

"You always gotta ruin a good time, Hope!" Kate shouted.

"Oh, I'm sorry mom. You should have raised me better." Hope said sarcastically.

"You think someone with that much hate is gonna have any love over for you?" Chris asked looking at Kate.

"You're the one looking for a father to love him, Chris. All I want is some good, old-fashioned revenge." Kate said. "This wolfsbane is going in a bullet, a bullet for Scott Mccall."

Kate started running away and Hope started following her.

"Hope, don't!" Derek yelled.

Hope turned around and sighed. Derek got up quickly and hugged her. She wraped her arms around him and tear slid down her cheek.

"I'm gonna find her. You and Chris go back to Beacon Hills." Derek said, "Warn Scott."

Hope nodded and Derek left.

She walked over to Chris quickly and helped him up.

"We have to go."

[...]

Chris and Hope were in the car, driving back to Beacon Hills.

Suddenly, Hope had this rushes feeling. A sharp pain in her torso. Hope gasped and her eyes winced.

"Hope?" Chris looked at her worried.

"They're all going to die."

[...]