✾𝟭𝟮𝟵✾

Start from the beginning

Y/n shifted on her position as Tanjiro's footsteps came out in silence. He felt exhausted after training for the whole day, he had just finished bathing as he turned to his direction, continuing his paths towards Y/n's room– where Y/n told Tanjiro to reside in. He made his way inside before turning on the light to see his beautiful girlfriend resting peacefully on the bed. He smiled silently before noticing she wasn't wearing her haori.

Tanjiro turned off the lights as he made his way towards the bed they shared with a slow manner before he slowly slipped under the covers with her. He took off his haori before placing it around her figure, wrapping his arms around her waist as he dug his face behind her neck, his breath slightly tickling her sleeping form as it caused her to shift slightly out of the ticklish feeling that was attacking her neck. "Sleep well, my love," he whispered, before slowly letting his eyes flutter shut, entering in a state of deep sleep. Y/n basked in his warmth as she snuggled deeper into his figure, unconsciously grabbing his hand tightly in her, he too unconsciously gripped on to her hand tightly.

"Alright everyone! Just a few more days left and you all will be dismissed from the Flower Estate," Y/n remarked brightly. Everyone pouted as their shoulders slumped in disappointment– yes, they too had grown too attached to the Flower Hashira.

"Today, I'll be splitting you all into teams. This side will be team 1, the middle side will be team 2, and the last side over there will be team 3. The other side over there will be team 4.You all will undergo various training lead by your superiors, Aoko, Suki, Saeko, and me," Y/n explained briefly as Saeko huffed out her chest with pride and a smirk. Y/n casted her gaze towards the crowd, scanning for any indication of her red-haired boyfriend before spotting him in team four. "Alright, team four is with me, Saeko will be with team two, Suki will lead team one, and Aoko will lead team three," Y/n clasped her hands together brightly.

The slayers slightly groaned in silence. Whispers and murmurs broke out between them. "Dammit, we're not being taught by Kigiku-sama!" they wailed in frustration. Y/n snapped loudly as the crowd fell silent. "Another announcement, at the end of this week, in order for you all to pass the last and final meeting, you will have to complete various challenges against me," Y/n chirped, everyone's lousy expressions shifted into a bright one. Great! More time to spend with their lovely Y/n.

Y/n sat comfortably on Tanjiro's back as he continued doing his push ups. "Good job, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, and Inosuke!" Y/n chriped brightly as they furiously kept on doing the push ups. Tanjiro felt his face flushing up knowing that Y/n was on his back, this may be his new fetish; to give his girlfriend more piggy back rides or let her on his back when he's doing push ups.

There are only about three others slayers who were in team four, which was a relief since the three other slayers didn't have an obsession with her like the others slayers.

"1.200," Y/n counted. "1.500," she mentioned after a while. She sat silently as she kept counting patiently till they reached 6.000 pushups. Y/n hopped off of Tanjiro's back. "Masumi, please give them a cup of water," Y/n beckoned towards the slayers as Masumi nodded briefly as she served each slayer a single cup of water from the tray she was holding.

Everyone panted loudly as they felt rather refreshed after devouring the cup of water. "Urgh! When will this end?! I can feel myself burning like a fry!" Zenitsu whined loudly. "Wait, aren't you already a fry?" Inosuke asked as Y/n covered half of her face with the back of her palms, stifling a loud laugh that was just about to escape from her control.

"Moving on," she cleared her throat, drawing their attention one again. "Come to the top of the mountains, I had already prepared a series of obstacles for you all to complete and pass. I'm confident that everyone will be able to pass this for sure! Don't forget that the only way you could pass this is to use your senses. Keep that in mind so you won't actually die from these said sets, alright?" Y/n asked sweetly– with a hint of amusement.

"Yes Kigiku-san!" the three slayers exclaimed brightly. "Ugh– it's not over yet," Zenitsu sobbed loudly as Inosuke cackled loudly. "I bet I can do this with no problems!" he said before jabbing a thumb to himself. "Lord Inosuke can do anything after all!" he followed. "Yes, yes, be back before sunset. After sunset, we'll do 3.000 laps around the estate using our breathing techniques," Y/n clasped her hands in delight. "All right!" the slayers exclaimed. "I'm sure we all can do this! We've gotten stronger after all!" Tanjiro clasped his calloused hands brightly.

"Here is the top of the mountain, you must descend down before sunset. Good luck," Masumi announced as she stretched her hand into the starting line as slayers passed by her. "Thank you!" Tanjiro exclaimed brightly. All the slayers seemed to have already started their journey down the mountain. "I hope they're still alive after the descend."

"Urgh! I had such a tough day! Dueling with so many slayers over and over again," Saeko groaned loudly as she shoved onigiri into her mouth. "Is that so, Saeko?" Y/n asked with a small chuckle. "So, what are the slayers doing right now?" Y/n raised a brow. "Well, I ask them to jog from the clinic to the backyard of the main estate. After 4.000 laps, they'll practice their own breathing styles," Saeko simply explained. "I asked Haruko to supervise them," Saeko chirped. "Oh? Is that so?" Y/n asked with a small smile. "Yeah!" Saeko nodded brightly. "What about you, Master? What did you do with your team?" she asked. "I put them to hell," Y/n remarked brightly as Saeko stared at her with dotted eyes before sparkles erupted around her. "You're such an amazing Master!" she exclaimed brightly.