FIRST DAY

Shahana Arora:

"Now in three seconds if you are not wide awake, Shahana I swear to god I'll throw cold water on your sleepy ass." I groaned at my mother's voice, not wanting to history repeat itself, I sat.

"I'm up! Look fresh as a daisy. What day is it?" I gave a cheeky grin to my mother she sighed in disappointment.

"Lady, you don't know what's today? Get ready, breakfast is downstairs." With that she left my room.

"Oh damn right! Today's the day. The start of my second year." I stood up, stretching my body like a cat. I yawned and quickly did my bed sheets.

"Oh my poor mother! How you doin'?" She rolled her eyes at me, fixing her work clothes, "Eat up, don't want Vansh to eat my head on your first day." I sighed and stuffed my face with some bagels.

"I might not be able to pick you up from school today, honey, I have an important meeting. Are you alright traveling back with bus?" I sipped up my last drop of milk wiping my mouth with the napkin.

"Sure." She smiled and then we sat in her car, "While coming back from school stop, I'll give them your order so your antisocial ass doesn't have to get all nervous over an order." I grinned and kissed my mother's cheek.

"Love you too, honey. Bye." I fixed the straps of the bag on my shoulder looking at my old good college. Eh! Just kidding, Rosewood Academy. If you ask me I'll describe it as the center for all rich egoistic brats.

Oh and I am so sorry for my late introduction, Well... My name is Shahana Arora, the perfect loner that tends to have good marks, I have brown hair, with brown eyes and a cute face, yeah that's the only good thing about me, I am antisocial as you may have predicted, I hate makeup yeah, I actually don't hate it, I am pretty much lazy to do that creativity on my face. My mom's an interior designer and dad's a surgeon, I have the perfect family one can ask for, as I am the only child. Sometimes, though it gets very boring all alone in the house but now I am used to it. I hope the formalities are done so let's continue with me walking inside the Brat Centre.

I lowered my eyes, walking towards the entrance when someone called my name, "Shahana!"

"Hey, Mr. Raisinghania!" Mr. Raisinghania or Vansh Raisinghania, the principal of Rosewood Academy, a tall man, around my mother's age, also good friends with my mom.

"Where's Smita?" He asked as we exchanged our good mornings. 

"She just dropped me here and went to work." His face changed into a disappointed one.

Yeah... Start connecting the twos and twos, He's Pretty much in my mom, who wouldn't be? At the age of 40 that women is like a model.

"Oh I'll call her later. You must go inside." I gave him a polite nod and excused myself.
I wandered down the lockers after getting my schedule from the office. The bright blue colour was not bad but the smell of the paint was making me want to sniff the hell out of it.

I smiled and looked at my locker, unlocking it I kept my things inside. "Here, all done! You are so great, Shah!" I patted my back and looked at my schedule, 5 more minutes for my English lecture.

I started walking towards the room when a commotion made me stop on my tracks, there was a large group formed around. I knitted my eyebrows and shrugged heading towards my classroom. Nope! Not want any drama this year.

Once the warning bell went off everyone started gathering inside, "Did you heard what happened back in the hallway? Man! King was in full action today morning, apparently he saw Priyanka and Nick making out with each other. King being king couldn't control his anger and ended up beating the crap out of poor Nick." Oh so this was what made a large group of people gather around!

"Good morning students! It's a new academic year for all of us, also your senior year...." Our English professor started giving us the welcome-tot he new-hellafied -year-we-all-have-to-suffer-this-year- without -any - problems speech. I sighed when the door banged open, I jumped on my seat and looked at the person who rudely interrupted my reading. There stood the one and only, swoon-worthy, Aryan Khanna, known as King by everyone around here.

I don't know why they call him King, though. I mean, yeah, he has this dangerous aura around him that'll just make you tremble your knees in fear, but that doesn't makes him a king. "Oh Who do we have here, please, King take a seat." I rolled my eyes, teachers of this school are too afraid of Aryan, why you may ask? Because basically, Aryan's dad owes half of the school, so yeah, everyone needs their employment.

I turned my attention back to my book. The bell rung and I stood up, I am coming for you, Maths. Am I the only one who feels maths sucks? Even though I am pretty much of a nerd, I still hate maths. 

In three seconds.... 3...2...1.. yeah! There you go! Hah! Lunch, pretty old lunch! I practically ran towards the cafeteria, holding my cup of milkshake in my hand along with the lunch tray I started walking towards my locker, can't adore my babies when these shameless kids are eating their faces around.

I turned around the cafeteria only to be crashed in a hard wall, my milkshake along with my tray slipped out my hands, as an unfamiliar cologne filled my nostrils. "The fuck!" The wall or should I say the newly discovered person with a hard chest exclaimed. I stepped back, looking horrified at my now food that was all over the ground. My food! I snapped my head to the culprit, Only to be shocked by a rage filled face of Aryan.

My milkshake was all over him.

"Can't you just watch where the fuck you are walking?"

"Excuse me, Mr. Douche, I was on the correct way, you may have come between my path. And now look what type of damage you have done." all but sneered at him, amusement sparked in his honey specked brown eyes but that was soon replaced with anger.

"You do know who I am, right, cupcake?" He smirked, I morphed my face into a similar smirk, matching his. "Very clear, Aryan."

He growled and took a threatening step towards me, I stayed glued on my place not giving him the message that he's affecting me. "It's King to you."

I rolled my eyes at him, "You are no King of mines, Aryan."

I heard someone wolf whistling, my gaze went towards the two figure that was watching the scene. Ranbir Kohli and Anirudh Sharma, also Aryan's best friends. The Elite members of the Golden Gang.

"Now if you excuse me, I have errands to run, unlike you fighting with everyone." I pushed past him, intending to just leave from here, when warm hands wrapped themselves around my arms stopping me in my tracks.

"I have a feeling that you and I are going to see a lot of each other, cupcake." His warm breath tickled my neck. I sneered and snatched my hands, walking away from all the three douchebags.