"When have you ever known me to do as told, Draco Malfoy?" I smiled, spinning around to walk out of the room. I didn't get far before Draco pulled me back, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Would you really like me to answer that question?" He whispered low enough for my ears only.

"Fuck off" I laughed and spun around to hit his chest.

"You love me"

"Since , uh, when?" I rose an eyebrow and he just smirked.

"Since you were 18" He answered with a smile, seeming proud of his 'clever' answer. I rolled my eyes and pushed away from him. He was right, but he didn't need to brag.

"You're not clever" I said "Now, let's go! I'm hungry" he shook his head and held onto my hand as we walked from the room together.

Once we made it to the lunch room we sat amongst the rest of the doctors and nurses having their lunch. In this Hospital, there was two seperate cafeteria's, One for the patients and one for staff.

"What would you like?" Draco asked.

"I'll have what we you do" I said, leaning my arms on the table.

"Ok. I'll be right back" I nodded and watched him walk until his figure disappeared in the line of people. I leant back in my chair and tapped my nails along the table.

I sat there, just minding my own business until a young girl wearing light blue scrubs suddenly throws herself onto the he chair beside me. I blink slowly, I've never seen this girl in my life.

"Uh, hi?" I raise an eyebrow as she looked between me and the lunch line "Can I help you or..?"

"Was that Dr Malfoy?" She asked, placing her hands flat on the desk in an almost urgent way.

"Yes" I said slowly, curious as to why she'd just come up to me and ask that question.

"Do you know if he's single?" She asked "I just saw you talking to him and I'm assuming your his friend, right?"

I looked her up and down. It was apparent she hadn't been here for this long as everyone in this Hospital knew that Draco and I were married. I bit my tongue to spot a laugh coming out and instead, just smiled.

"I'm not sure" I answered with an amused smirk " I don't really know too much about him"

"Oh" she sighed in relief "Do you think you could introduced me to him? My names Ava"

"Of course" I chuckled.

"Merlin" she smiled "Thank you so much for doing this. It's my first day in the Hospital and I've been handed all this work that's not even mine! It's from another doctor that's taken a leave and it's like, can you just do the work at home, like, how lazy could you be?"

Oh. If she wasn't talking about me, I'd almost feel sorry for her.

If this didn't amuse me so much, I would tell her. But I'd been bored all day and I'd kill for a little drama.

Am I evil? No, yes, no... maybe.

It wasn't long before Draco came back with two trays of food. He smiled down at me then sat down in the chair next to mine. He didn't even notice Ava until I cleared my throat.

He looked up at me and was confused until I nodded my head in her direction.

"Oh" he chuckled "Sorry, that was rude. Can I help you?"

"This is Ava" I said. Draco nodded slowly, obviously confused but he went with it.

"Draco" he reached out and shook her hand. The young girl looked absolutely star struck as she stared at him and that alone made me want to burst out in laughter.

She reminded me of myself when I first met Draco.

"How old are you, Ava?" I asked.

"24" she answered quickly, sparing a rushed glance at me and then her eyes immediately turned back to Draco.

"She's pretty" I said and looked at him "Draco, isn't Ava pretty?" He stopped mid chew of his food and looked at me with a puzzled stare. I just shrugged and let him swallow his food entire answering.

"Uh..." he looked between her and I. It was amusing to watch him not know what to say, any wrong move and he could make me mad. I mean, I wasn't going to get mad since I was the one who set this up but he didn't know that "Yeah?"

Ava gave a flirtatious laugh "I'm glad you think so because I was wondering if we could grab a drink sometime?"

Draco's eyes widened and immediately he looked back to me.

Ok, maybe I should stop this before it goes to far.

"Oh" I laughed "I hadn't introduced myself" I leant forward and held out my hand for Ava to take "I'm AnnaLeigh Malfoy"

She smiled and shook my hand "Hi, Anna" she took her hand away and looked back at Draco "So that drin—wait" she stopped and slowly, she looked back at me "What did you say your name was?"

"AnnaLeigh Malfoy" I smiled at her as though mothering were wrong. Her face paled and that's when Draco caught on to what was happening.

"Anna!" He frowned.

"What?" I laughed "Ava wanted to ask you out. Who am I go stop her?"

"Ava" he sighed and looked at her "Im sure you're nice but I'm married" he stuck his arm up and displayed his ring finger "To this bitch"

"Hey!" I shouted and hit his chest "I'm not a bitch"

"I'm so sorry" Ava chuckled nervously "I had no clue"

"Look, it's your first day" he waved off "You wouldn't of know since Anna's taken a leave of absence. It's not your fault"

"Yeah, I'm so sorry you got loaded with all my work" I said sarcastically. Ava looked between us with a look of utter horror.

"I'm gonna go" she said and stood up "Enjoy the rest of your day" and just like that, she left without another word.

"You're such a bitch" Draco laughed "I love you"

"That was so amusing" I smiled "It makes me feel so good when people hit on you and you have to tell them you're married to me. To be fair, she was annoying first"

Draco just rolled his eyes "Eat your food and then I'm taking you home"

Can you imagine how good it must feel to say you're married to that man?

Hey god, when the fuck is it my turn?

Things are going to heat up next chapter. In a good way or bad way? You'll just have to wait and see.

Word count 1743.