Bad marriage

OMG I cannot believe Mackenzie she just just uh let me tell you again. So the marriage was good but when the trouble was in the reception. Mackenzie came in I was really angry at the person who invited her but she wasn't invited to the party there was Ryan and Patrick. Mackenzie was angry and she had a gun on her hand and she said " this is for you Zoey happy wedding and here is a gift for you from me " and she shot on Ryan Zoey cried and went near Ryan and he said " I had a big crush on you but I knew that y-you h-had a-a c-c-rush on Theo so I -I w-w-wanted r-rev-venge on Theo " then he said his last words " I-I s-still ❤️ y-you Z-Zoey" then Zoey left and cried we follow her to the washroom Mackenzie was very mean to Zoey on her marriage. Then the police came and took Mackenzie to jail and she is in jail for 30 years hahahahaha but I still feel really really really bad for Zoey we wanted to give her the best marriage ever after all she cannot have a second marriage. We really have a gift for I wish she will calm down a bit. Right now Theo is in there talking to Zoey I hope she is fine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys plz plz plz give me ideas or I will delete this book or should I delete it.
Vote
Comments
Follow
Love you guys so much and a lot with sugar on the top.
Ann