Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3: Hɪs Sᴜɴғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ

Comincia dall'inizio

"You don't need to answer if you don't want to.." you were trying to make it less bad than it already is. "No. It's okay. It's not like you're going to tell anybody anyways." You still felt bad for asking but nonetheless you still prepared to listen to what he's about to say.

"I destroyed my home dimension. Resulting on killing everybody there. Well, almost everybody." He explained with a look that told you that he didn't want to remember on what he had done. "My two siblings survived. Unfortunately." Although this story was supposed to be intense and upsetting, he said it like he wanted them dead instead of alive.

"They escaped. And when i noticed they survived, i visited them and they blamed everything on me. Since then i barely even see them, but i do visit them when i want to. Let's just say when i do visit, it's not the happiest moment." Yeah. No shit sherlock.

"Isn't that kind of obvious? You destroyed your home dimension, which was also their home. What more can i say?" You said speaking the obvious but bill just ignored on what you said. What a rude triangle.

"Yeah yeah." Was all he could respond with. You suddenly had an idea inside your head due to you looking at bill for awhile, "yo bill" you called out to him and he hummed as a response, you quickly got out your phone and typed something on the search bar.

"Kid. What are you doing?" He asked with curiosity in his tone, "you'll see!" That made bill more curious but he just had to wait until you were done.

When you were done on the thing you were searching for, you quickly faced your phone to bill and his pupil sharpened. If you haven't figured it out. You searched up 'dorito' and clicked images and showed it to bill.

"What is this creature!?" He said with disgust, "It's your family!" You said jokingly, "I do not call such a thing my family! Now remove it from my face!" He demanded which you did while laughing your butt off.

"Not funny." He said the same exact thing you said minutes ago. " 'not funny' " you said mocking him. "Kid. I swear-" Bill was about to say more before you cut him off. "How are you going to handle the situation when my family realizes your statue is gone?" You asked, curious on what Bill would answer.

"I got that handled. Don't worry! Now, i think that's all for today. See you later kid!" He waved goodbye and you waved back, maybe your relationship with him will be kind of weird but also fun. You just hope it'll last.

« ? ¿ ? ¿ ? »

You just came back from the river and now you're heading back to the shack. You saw the mystery shack in the distance and opened the front door.

As you opened it you saw your two siblings and grunkle ford on the gift shop discussing about something. Of course you became curious and wanted to ask whats up.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" You asked while approaching them, you saw your sibling's expressions and they weren't too fond to see you, as usual. "ah Y/N! I see you came back, how was your time at the forest?" Grunkle Ford asked you, "It was.. okay, nothing particularly happened, just relaxed by a river, nothing too special" It was a half lie and half truth.

"That's great to hear! Now, back to your question, we just came back from traveling to a cave that Dipper discovered, now we're just going to decipher a code" Grunkle Ford answered your question, you just nodded and decided to go upstairs and rest for a bit.

As you opened the door to your room, you saw a sort of book on your brother's bed, the curious one you are, you grabbed it and saw the front page and it had a number on it, it intrigued you so you decided to open it. You saw numerous of supernatural creatures and facts about them. You then suddenly stumbled across a page that had Bill on it. The page had a way how to summon it and much more, there was even a side note and you started reading it.