Marvel: Tomlex featuring Lexi ♥️[Tagged: @itsalexactually @tomholland2013 @lexi

[Tagged: @itsalexactually @tomholland2013 @lexi.rabe]
738,973 Likes 9,737 Comments

user: OMG OMG OMG TOMLEX
user: Wait where's Sabrina?
user: Aww Morgan Stark 🥺
user: Tomlex is matching!!!!!!!
user: This is not a drill Tomlex is matching!
user: Jake standing in the back behind Alex and Tom 😂
user: they're so cute
user: I missed Tomlex sm
user: They're adorable all three of them 🥰
user: FFH is going to be a masterpiece
user: I can't wait to watch FFH later tonight
user: Ann I tripping or does Alex have two different dresses?
itsalexactually: Yes I'm extra so I got two dresses!

user: OMG OMG OMG TOMLEXuser: Wait where's Sabrina?user: Aww Morgan Stark 🥺user: Tomlex is matching!!!!!!!user: This is not a drill Tomlex is matching!user: Jake standing in the back behind Alex and Tom 😂user: they're so cute user: I missed Toml...

Tomholland2013: Far From Home Premiere night![Tagged: @sabrinacarpenter @zendaya @itsalexactually]1,374,963 Likes  84,537 Comments

[Tagged: @sabrinacarpenter @zendaya @itsalexactually]
1,374,963 Likes 84,537 Comments

user: Tom isn't even touching Sabrina 🤣
user: if I was Sabrina I would not allow my bf to match with his ex 😭
user: Spider-Man Spider-Man
user: Tomlex's matching outfits is so cute
user: Missing Tony 🥲
user: Zendaya looks so good!!
user: I'mma just go ahead and say it #tomdaya
user: lol no #tomlex
user: How about #spidermanfarfromhome ?
user: Yk what they should all just run me over

Alex's POV
Sadly my drinking buddies weren't here so I sat in my dressing room drinking away my sorrows. I missed Pete but I had to leave him because I had to do what was best for him. I love Pete so I let him go.

I stood up and walked out leaving my bottle of Ciroc I walked out holding my dress. It was somehow heavier today but whatever at least I look good. Amanda smiled when she saw me. "The second dress is even prettier I love it" she pulled my ponytail and fixed me up.

This dress didn't have all the diamonds on it so to compensate I wore big ruby red earrings and necklace. "Alright you're good" I smiled and walked out heading back to the second carpet. This one had a giant Spider-Man and there were fans crowded around waiting to see us.

I walked over to them and smiled. "Hi!" They were screaming my name and I stopped for a few autographs and I even took pictures. The alcohol started to kick in because I started to feel the pounding in my head. My name was still being yelled out so I signed some more and took more pictures.

"Alex, Alex!" I felt a tug so I looked down to see a little girl wearing a full Skylar costume. "Aww you look so cute" I reached down and picked the little girl up "hi what's your name?" She smiled at my shyly "Lexi well Alexis" I tickled her chin "Alexis is a beautiful name" "call me Alex" she said blushing and I smiled kissing her cheek.

"Wait where's the photographer? I want a picture with my new best friend" I walked further up with Alexis still in my arms. The paparazzi finally found me and Alexis and I posed for them.

"Is it cute? Yeah? Ok I want it!" I walked back to the crowd and found Alexis' mom. "She's a great kid, really adorable" "thank you Alex she loves you! Can I get a picture of the two of you?" I nodded "of course she's my best friend" Alexis giggled and I kissed her check waiting for the flash.

"Thank you so much" "of course bye Alexis" I handed her back and then all my other fans started cheering and reaching for me. "OK GUYS GUYS!" They quieted down and I smiled "I can't take a picture with all of you so if you see me just snap a pic I'm sorry I wish I could meet you all!"

I felt a hand in my shoulder so I turned. I came face to face with Tom Holland and I felt my breath stop. "Hey Alex! I was told to come get you the movie is starting" I smiled and then noticed Sabrina standing behind him. I waved and she gave me a smile. "Ok let's go then" I waved to my fans and we walked away towards the building.

Itsalexactually: Spider-Man Far From Home 🖤 I had so much fun meeting all of you and taking pictures

Itsalexactually: Spider-Man Far From Home 🖤 I had so much fun meeting all of you and taking pictures. Also do y'all know where I can find Alexis? I gotta follow her 😉
2,837,937 Likes 837,683 Comments

user: The red the red!!!
user: The two dresses were a great choice
user: Alex ruin me 😩
itsalexactually: RUIN YOU 😳
user: I don't understand why this bitch is still here 🙄 she don't fit in the MCU! She don't belong here!
user: I took a pic with Alex!!!
user: Alexis literally loves you Alex! Her insta is ran by me (her mom) it's @alexisbennett
itsalexactually: I JUST FOLLOWED! 🖤
user: Marry me 💍
itsalexactually: Can't I've already found someone
user: Damn that was fast
user: Damn what a hoe
user: Alex don't grieve no ex relationship
user: Maybe bc she's young? No point in settling down
itsalexactually: Y'all are hilarious 🤣 I'll explain in my next post