THREE - cats and talk

Bắt đầu từ đầu

She looked at the scene sadly, "you're leaving me so soon?" she asked sarcasmly. The kitten let the girl patted her then took off with the other cat.

Miko stood up wiping the dirt of her knees before looking up at the feminine boy. "It seemed you got emotionally attached for her" he joked

She scoffed at the fact before walking following by him.

Sooner after they got infornt of shindou's home, the sun was no longer present and instead replaced with the darkness.

Normally by the time shindou would got home the sun would be still rising but since he got miko by his side it took longer.

Thier converstation required them to walk slower perhaps. Miko was about to say good bye walking away until he grabbed her arm stopping the girl. "Where do you live then? Ill walk you there, i cant let you walk home by yourself especially its dark now" He said.

Miko just stared at him for a moment, shes not use to this kind of situations but also the fact she lied about living near him.

She smiled at him ever so sweetly "I lied" She blankly said, she noticed the her arm was still in shindou's grasp but didnt do anything about it, in respond the male gave her a confused face.

She continued "i dont live any near you.. ehe i just want to walk you home ehe" She said and gave him a closed eye smiled, the boy eyes widened, yup miko just wanted to accompany him but she needed a reason as why to so she woudnt be weird maybe also the fact she doesnt want to go home yet.

"What!? Why would you- you know what like i said i cant let a 12 years old go around at night, show me where you live" He demand kinda annoyed how she lied.

Miko pouted after hearing that he called her an elementary student but said "Aiya! You dont have to! i walk home by myself everytime, i might be child but i got brain of an adult!" She proudly examined.

Shindou seemed not to be satisfy with her answet cause he just stared at her blanky not accepting her reason. She noticed and sighing deeply.

She doesnt want to bother him by accompanying her, especially since she knows whats gonna happened later on.

She thought of an idea "how about this ill text ya when i got home yes?" She offered pointing him.

The male didnt budge so she continued "you know time is passing, the more you wont let me go the more darker its gonna be" She said smiling.

He thought about it before sighing whispering a fine. She giggled "great ill text ya!" She said running off not giving him time to see her actions.

"Hey! We never exchange numbers!" He shouted at her. She looked back a second.

"No need! i already got yours byee!" She shouted back loudly. Shindou in the other hand just sighed deaply, his new coach is sure a childsih one.

Finally alone, it was now about 6:49 pm, the wind was getting colder, the freezing wind blowed the female's hair along. Luckily miko everyday outfit required a warm cardigan so the coldness didnt bother her.

Walking in silents until a ringtone buzzed in her skirt pocket, she grabbed out of it seeing the caller name.

Papa<3

Staring at the number before turning it off. And continued her way.

Finally arrving at her home, miko father family side took the culture of china so her home was more like a Chinese mansion.

A figure was at the door, the tall redhead was crossing his arms leaning the door frame a soft frown partnered on his face.

They both noticed eachother and the black haired girl just looked away. The man stood up straight walking up to his daughter.

"Miko.... what did we talk about going home late? Your ignoring my calls too," He gentle spoked. He bent down to reach the girls height patting her shoulders.

"Come one lets go inside, your mom is inside" he said, the girl followed on went inside her home.

Taking off her shoes immediately going up stairs but stopped by her mother's voice.

"Your not eating dinner?" She asked strictly. Miko just shoked her head no before going up stairs leaving the identically person.

Miko never had a close relationship with her mother ever since then. She was a perfect mixed between her mother and father. His dad was a gentleman, sweet and quiet while her mom was well..

Her and her mother were identical. Both having the same hair and color, same eyes and color, both have the same skin tone, same features and almost the same personality.

Except Mai, her mother had long hair, miko had a reason as to why she tries not to look all the same as her mother so she refused to let her hair grow letting it to be short.

Thier hair length difference made a impact beacuse now less people stop saying how they really look entirely a like.

What more secret those these two have?
Even the future itself is blank. Only time can know.

Arriving upstairs miko opened the door to her room immediately closing the curtains oh her room setting down her tablet, she sat on her bed before taking off her socks grabbing her phone and message the boy she left.

Hiii shindou-channn im home now
You can stop thinking about me;)

Thats great miko-san, though next time
please dont go around walking by yourself
at night im sure your parents are gonna worry about you

Yeah yeah, good night captain see ya
Tommorrow!

Goodnight also:)

The girl turned off her phone, stretching a bit standing up to go down on the floor, pulling up the bed sheets to see underneath her bed.

"Chirou!" She joyfully greeted her cat, mister chirou didnt mind getting carried so sudden by his owner so miko immediately pulled him out the bed at plopped the cat on her bed.

Facts about miko!!:DD

Miko's father has red hair and redish-brown eyes, so thats why endou said she has seen a father and his child not looking alike cause her and his father doesn't have the same features :,>

Miko father side is Chinese!

Miko has an unhealthy obsession for animals.