Anyways excluding the chaos, the village is running smoothly, everyone is happy, but you have a lot of paperwork, some need your signature, so I'm leaving those for when you come back, I've completed most of your paperwork but my hands are dying, also if your
thinking about shadow clones, well my shadow clones gave up as well.

Well anyways, we all miss you, big bro! Hope you're enjoying your stay, probably not, we'll see you in a few months, big bro!

-Konohamaru.

"You know what, fuck Konoha I'm going back," Naruto declared openly slamming the scroll onto the desk.

"Naruto... I know you hate Konoha, and you're worried about the teams, but come on." Gaara sighs.

"I say we go back and leave this miserable village," Kurama grumbled, jabbing a kunai into a small crack in the plain beige wall.

"Oh god, what about the teams, they want to participate." Gaara reasoned with the blond jinchuriki and the bijuu.

"Yeah... I guess, they all seemed excited to participate in the exams, well except Tsuki... okay fine, I'll let them finish the exams, and I'm leaving Konoha instantly." Naruto sighed, pressing his temples.

"There we go." Gaara chuckles.

XxX

-Teams-

Team washi vs team 5 (hidden mist village)

Team Okami vs team 3 (sound village)

*insert a list of teams*

"Hn" Tsuki peered at the board, listing the matches.

"Good luck!" Taiyo beamed.

"Let's kick some ass!" Tora flashed a toothy grin.

"Yeah, yeah" Khuu let out a tired yawn.

"Let's do this!" The two twins beam.

"Good luck, for kitsune-sama!" The teams cheer, except Tsuki, who mumbled the words.

XxX

Team Washi vs Team 5 (hidden sound)

"I want to sleep but, what's the plan, we have to make sure the mist Ninjas don't get the flag." Khuu tilted her head to the side.

"Hm... I say one of us guards the front, one on the left, and one of us on the right!" Kitto exclaims.

"Kitto, then what about the back? It will be vulnerable to the other team." Yuki sighs.

"Oh."

"Yuki is right, that plan would work if there were 4 of us, but there's only 3 of us, we can try setting up traps, but that could be obvious," Khuu mutters caressing her chin.

"I say we hide in the trees, and wait for the other team, we can ambush them when they try to get our flag." Yuki mumbles.

"I sense the other team approaching, we'll. Have to go with Yuki's idea, clear out everyone." Khuu announced shun shining away.

"Hai" the two twins agree, as they shunshined away.

XxX

"Tsuki, we can't just go and try to get the flag, we have to think of a plan!" Taiyo whines.

"Taiyo, there's a time limit we must get the flag, or we fail, the other team doesn't seem strong" Tsuki sighs as he flickers his weapon pouch open, grabbing a few kunais, and twirling them on his finger.

"Yeah, let's kick some ass" Tora flashed a big grin, cracking her knuckles.

Taiyo let out a small whine. "Fine.." he sighed in defeat.