- 19 -

"boo" the two hands touched my back to scare me.

"you scared me, i guess?" i raised an eyebrow and gave niki a confused look. he was standing behind me for no reason "piss of."

"so it's one of this i'm not nice days?" heeseung laughed, looking at the youngest pouty face.

"could you please piss of? see? i'm always nice."

"he said his whole body hurts from falling over and over yesterday" jungwon explained. "also, he assures it's niki's fault."

"poor jay" said jake as he sat down, grimace on his face since he also had a close meeting with ice a few times.

"here, have some" jungwon offered me some of his food. i declined but he almost pushed the snacks into my mouth. "my food is magic. it'll help with your pain."

"yeah, you fell like 15 times."

"it wasn't 15 times" i rolled my eyes. "i didn't count exactly but i'm sure it wasn't that much."

"hyung, if you didn't count it could be 15 times" the boy beside me agreed with the oldest.

"really? maybe it was" i smiled slightly towards him.

"aw, i love this soft spot he has for jungwon, don't you?" sunoo had sparkles in his eyes. "he could slap him in the middle of cafeteria and jay would still say that he probably deserved it."

"i wouldn't!"

"yes, because i wouldn't slap him!"

"we know, that was clearly theoretically."

***

"ayo boys, let's have a sleepover. i feel like we didn't have one in ages" jake complained. i almost forgot he loved our last sleepover.

"we had like 3 month ago?" the pink-haired tried to remember.

"that's a lot of time!"

"my dad isn't home for the weekend. you can come over" i took of my phone and messaged him that my friend will visit me "he says it's okay."

"i can't wait! hoonie, let's go, i have to buy some things" he didn't wait for the boy's answer and just dragged him to the nearest shop.

"just come when you'll be ready. the door will be open."

***

"sorry, he was so excited that he blabbered about coming right after shopping all the time" sunghoon sighed looking at his boyfriend in disbelief.

jake was unpacking the things he bought.

"we need all those?" i glanced at the sweets, snacks and face masks.

"sunoo will like it" hoon pointed at the masks. i nodded and got up to open the door since someone was knocking.

the rest of our group came together because they met on the way. we greeted each other and went to the living room.

jake showed his treasures again and as sunghoon said – sunoo really liked the face masks.

it was around 4pm but we decided not to eat dinner because we have so many snacks and we'll just it them in a meantime.

"maybe we should all get ready? it's 7 of us and it can take a while for everyone to shower and all" we all agreed and made a 'line' to the bathroom.

we played some games and talked, waiting for each other.

finally it was my turn. boys said that i'll be the last one and i had nothing to say. i showered quickly, changed my clothes and came out of the bathroom.

i heard laughs and giggles coming from my room. the door was ajar so i peeked through and saw them in my clothes.

"what kind of dressing up is this?" my voice confused. everything from the closet was on the floor or bed.

"it's top model!" niki squeaked and flipped his invisible hair.

"you too?" i glanced at sunghoon and heeseung, enjoying making each other's make-up. meanwhile sunoo was doing something with jungwon's hair and niki came back to practicing his model walk.

"you have to dress up too!"

"nah, i'll pass" i sat on the bed and watched them having the time of their life. thinking i'll definitely have a time of my life while cleaning this mess later.

"it's kinda ridiculous" jungwon took a place next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"yeah, it is– wait.. is this my hoodie?" i noticed a characteristic teddy bear print on the chest. i only wore it at home. "keep it. it suits you better."

"for free?"

"no" the younger looked at me questioningly. "for a kiss" i whispered into his ear and smirked.

silent laugh escaped my mouth, seeing how flustered and flushed he got. of course i didn't mean it – even though i wouldn't complain.

i looked at the rest, absorbed by their top model thing and felt soft lips pressing against my cheek. my eyes widened and cheeks heat up. i immediately focused on jungwon again but as soon as my eyes laid on him, he turned away.

"for a hoodie" his voice was quiet that i almost didn't get it. i chuckled and stroked his hair.

~~~
helloooo
it's been a week i didn't realize😭

should i make some drama or just leave it all fluffy????

thank you so much for reading, have a nice day/night^^

and look at my baby he's so cute
also happy anniversary for all the bbs if there are any here, love y'all

and look at my baby he's so cute also happy anniversary for all the bbs if there are any here, love y'all