Part 2: Camila

making a second part :)

BUT FIRST CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH NELA FUCKED UP? LIKE YOU LITERALLY HAD THE MOST PERFECT GIRL AND YOU DUMB FUCKED IT UP! YOU'RE AN IDIOT. BAH FELICIA!

anyways enjoy

-

"You're being overdramatic," Lauren sighed, looking up from her phone to see Normani exit the tourbus with a pillow taped to her front, arms, legs, back, and the helmet on her head.

"Better safe than sorry," she said, "Where's Dinah?"

"Recovering from the stress she inflicted on herself by driving for the first time. But she'll be here."

"And Camila and Ally?"

"Camz started freaking out so Ally's giving her a pep talk,"

"Shouldn't you be the one doing that?"

"Probably," Lauren smirked, "You look ridiculous," she added, gesturing to Normani's outfit.

"Really? I like it, I think I'll wear it for our next show," Normani said, a goofy smile on her face.

Lauren frowned, "Mani, I swear to God-"

"Lauren, don't swear to God," Ally said sternly, coming around a corner with Camila right behind her. "Who's ready for Miss Ally Brooke's Driving School, part two?" she cheered.

"Not me, that's for sure," Normani muttered. Ally shot a glare at her.

"C'mon Manibear, I promise I won't be as reckless as Dinah. Speaking of, where is she?" Camila asked.

"On the bus, probably sleeping," Lauren answered.

"Ah. Gotcha." Camila walked over and swung open the door, marching onto the bus. 

A second later, Normani, Lauren, and Ally heard Camila scream, "GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE, CHEECHEE. WE'RE GOING OUT FOR A SPIN!"

"I'm terrified," Normani admitted, "What if she's like Dinah?"

"I don't think she will be. I think she'll be good at it!" Ally said.

"As long as she doesn't get run over by a car. She's never been good at looking both ways before she crosses streets. I'm scared for her," Lauren said, looking down at the ground.

"Don't worry about your girlfriend, she'll be fine," Ally reassured, rubbing Lauren's back soothingly.

"She's up!" Camila declared, pulling Dinah out of the bus. "Let's get this car rolling, cause this is how we roll! Haha, get it? We stay in the street and get it-"

"Shut up!" Normani said, a pretend anger in her voice while Lauren laughed at Camila.

"C'mon guys, let's get this show on the road," Ally said, linking arms with Lauren and Camila who linked arms with Normani and Dinah as they made their way to the car.

"Okay Mila, what's the first thing you do when you get in a car?" Ally asked.

"Put on music!" Camila smiled, reaching to change the radio station.

"The car's not on, babe," Lauren commented, wedged between Normani and Dinah.

"And put your seatbelt on!" Ally scolded. Camila nodded and whispered something to herself as she buckled herself in, then putting the key into ignition.

"Okay, now what?" Ally asked. After she said that, Camila pressed the button that took the roof off the convertible, letting the warm sunlight pour into the car.