𝙁𝙄𝙁𝙏𝙀𝙀𝙉

A soldier grabbed onto Y/n before it crashed into the glass. "Dad! Adam!" She screamed and Louis reached out for her, his son looking up at his sister with worry.

"N/n!"

Y/n screamed for the solider to let him go. Adam looked horrified, his eyes wide and his heart in his stomach. Christos attacked future Adam and all of the noise and chaos overwhelmed Y/n to the max.

Adam and Christos began to fight, Louis and Adam ran to the computer to try to fix the machine in any way. Future Adam rolled across the floor, dropping his Mag-Cyl. Younger Adam breathed heavily next to his dad, not knowing what exactly to do.

Adam and Christos began to fight again, this time without weapon because Adam broke Christos' Mag-Cyl, not completely on purpose.

Y/n trembled, not knowing what to do. She looked down at the metal gloves she still had on. The gloves clinked against her hands, and electricity buzzed around them like she was some sort of superhero.

Y/n's eyebrows raised as a light bulb lit in her brain. She used the metal glove to punch the solider in the face, and he let go of her. She used the magnetically charged gloves to slide down the glass. After she ripped off the glove, she realized what was happening with Adam and Christos, she then noticed Adam's Mag-Cyl.

She looked at it, smirking lightly, glad to try to get some of the action. "Yeah." She whispered to herself, not realizing her brother and father watched her confused as she grabbed the Mag-Cyl.

She activated it, watching Adam get the shit beat out of him. She used it to shoot herself up to where the fight was. "Oh shit.." Adam whispered from beside his dad, not knowing what to expect because he's never seen his sister fight anyone anymore.

She landed right next to Adam and Christos, her hair frizzy and messy, her face determined and threatening. She stood up, and Adam's bloody face looked at her amused and slightly worried.

"Ever gotten your ass kicked by a 12-year-old loser who vomits when she cries?" Y/n spun the Mag-Cyl, looking more intimidating than ever. Christos looked more annoyed than intimidated, going straight after the small girl.

She punched the Mag-Cyl a few times, and Y/n put up a good fight, even getting a few good hits in on Christos. Before he punched her in the stomach knocking her to the ground, Adam's eyes widened as Christos walked towards Y/n, fully prepared to hit her again.

"No!"

Adam got up, punching Christos in the face, and punching him again many times after that. They grunted as Y/n groaned from the floor. Adam started to get his ass kicked again and Y/n heard a 'finish him!' from the distance. Her brother and dad continued to try to shut off the machine and Y/n winced trying to get up, but falling to the floor again, watching Adam get choked out by Christos helplessly.

Suddenly, the middle of one of the strange doors broke off and hit Christos, sending him flying into the machine. Y/n gasped, and Adam got up.

"Buddy, we gotta go!" He yelled, pulling Y/n up, and she started to hyperventilate, trying her best to breathe, but her stomach ached from Christos' punch. "Y/n!" She heard her brothers voice from behind her as he and Louis ran up to Adam and Y/n.

"I can't shut it down!" Louis yelled as his kids hugged each other tightly. Adam giving Y/n a high five after they let go.

"Stop!" They heard the voice of Maya, Y/n and Adam groaning. Both of the Maya's ran up to the four of them. Younger Maya holding a gun. Adam pushed the twins behind him, and Louis stepped in front of all of his kids.

"I want my drive!"

"You can't have it!"

"Shoot him now!" Maya yelled, but younger Maya hesitated. "Get behind me!" Louis yelled.