Fighting Like an Old Platonic Couple

I'm back.
Hello again Mr. Watson.
Greg called, so I'll have to leave soon.
Whatever you want.
I don't want to go out, but I know my mom would want to know why, and Greg would be all annoying about it, so I have to. I'd definitely spend the rest of my day with you.
Yes, I'd love to spend my day with you as well.
Isn't there anyone else you can talk to there?
Everyone that's here very much dislikes me. I thought you said that you like everyone there?
I never said they liked me.
Complicated girlfriends in there?
So much worse. I've never really had time for relationships, I thought I told you that.
I think we were too wrapped up in my problems than yours. But you did say something about a crush you had.
Ah yes, what a terrible thing, a crush. You never know what you'll do for someone until you can't have them.
Then you do more.
I can say from experience I didn't take that little piece of advice very well.
What happened?
A sob story for another day.
Yet again...
Are you upset with that?
No, no you're fine, but you know absolutely everything about me and I barely know you.
You're the only person who knows I exist, is that not enough?
I guess it's a fair trade off.
One day you'll stumble on the truth, and if not I'll tell you eventually.
Okay.
Don't be mad, sometimes living in the dark is better than seeing the light. It makes things a lot more exciting.
I'm not mad, I can't be mad at you.

That actually made me laugh Mr. Watson, but there hasn't been a person in my life that hasn't been mad at me.
I don't see how, you're the kindest person I know.
Not in some people's eyes. Like the bloody head master for one.
Well they're all idiots, and maybe it's a good thing you're out of there. Who knows, if you hadn't been expelled would we have even met?
No actually, you're right maybe it is a good thing.
Have I ever been wrong?

Hahahaha oh yes you have. I've seen your math work remember?
Oh ya... it was a joke anyway.
Good, because all your answers are also jokes.
You do know I can just shut this book and leave you alone right? I will not take this abuse.
Oh Mr. Watson, you are quite funny. You're not going to leave, and both of us know that. I took a moment just to sit there, not writing anything or touching the book at all, trying to scare him.

I know you're there, the book is still open. I still didn't answer though, hoping he would get all sappy with an apology or something. But instead of an apology, the book started to glow from the middle, and I was transported once again to Hogwarts. This time though, I was sitting on one of the library desks, on a pile of very uncomfortable books. Sherlock was standing with his arms crossed but a smile on his face in the middle of the aisle, trying to look all dramatic or something.

"Told you." He pointed out.

"And I also told you to let me alone, I need to go outside and if Greg comes knocking I'll be in a coma!" I pointed out, hopping down from the desk and standing my ground. This time though, he was taller, so I kind of wanted to stand on a chair or something to have the high ground.

"You're cute when you're angry." Sherlock decided, making my anger seem to fade with confusion as my cheeks glowed.

"Thanks? But really, I need to go and I'd like it if you'd tell me before taking my soul." I debated. Sherlock just smiled at me more, making me do my best to keep my scowl.

"You're like a little hedgehog. An angry one though." Sherlock said, stepping closer and ruffling my hair with one of his soft hands. I ducked away from his hand, and he just laughed at me, but pulled his hand away once again.

"Is playtime with Greg really more important than me?" he asked with a pouty voice.

"No, of course not, it's waking up in a hospital bed with an ADD machine on my chest that worries me." I pointed out.