Chapter 3: An interview

Start from the beginning

"Y/N?"You nodded silently."Nope that's all ,thank you so much!"As she was leaving Henry got up from the table.

"Now if you would excuse us we are gonna let you enjoy your dinner.Hope to see you around here more often"Said Henry giving you a warm smile.

"Thank you!"

As you were eating Amber punches you softly smirking at you.

"What?"You said with your mouth full of delicious pizza.

" I saw how you were looking at him."

"At who?"

"At William, don't be silly"Suddenly those words put a hold on your throat making you choke on the food and search for a glass of water.The heat developed once again on your cheeks making you fluster even more under your friend's words. You couldn't protest this time,it was obvious the way you glared at him and how his simple actions turned into a tomato.Flashbacks of minutes ago ,when he held your hand and your heart started racing like crazy.You just covered your face once again.

"So you like him"

"No I don't.He's just" You paused to think of a coherent sentence to defend your flush."His eyes are intriguing ok?"

"Hmh.You are right"Her lips formed a wide smile.

"Fuck off"

As you walked searching for a bathroom you heard a tense disscusion.You were about to walk past ,but the "lack of employees" words caught your atention.It was Henry who was talking and his friend,William.Getting closer the words were more audible.

"I really can't think of how should we get more workers here.And those fucking lawsuits." Surprisingly his mouth weren't the same as the one you talked with and it was funny coming from someone who was working around kids.

"Henry.I'm sure we will get some people to work here ok?Don't worry about that."

As you heard movements you rushed back at your table ,forgetting about your body needs.

All evenning you thought about their "private" conversation you eavesdropped on.You and Amber chatted a little longer until it was time to go.

As you were about to leave,an idea stroke your mind.

"Amber"Catching your friend's attention you continued."What if I would ask for a job interview here?"

"Are you dumb or dumb dumb?

"But whyy.It's a really nice place."

"Have you seen the animatronics?Would you really love working around them?"Said Amber putting her hands on her hips, giving you a stare.

"There are chores that don't involve them ofcourse!"You sat there waiting for your friend to response.It was like a mom-daughter relationship,or a couple.

Being roomates required communication,
agreements and and reliability among other things.Or at least that's how the two of you worked.

"Fine."More money in the house wouldn't hurt"Said Amber laughing."Let's get back before they close and ask."

You clapped your hands together,smilling, like a little kid.Amber rolled her eyes and chuckled at your childish behaviour.

As you were searching for Henry you met with Evelyn again,who leaded you to Henry's office.

"Just knock at the door,he must be in there."Said her leaving the two of you in front of a tall green door.

As your knuckles made soft contact with the door three times Henry's voice confirmed his presence with a "Come in"