Missing

Privet drive, Little whinging

Privet drive is a suburban street in Little Whinging. It was early morning and the residents of privet drive was getting ready for the day. A breeze ruffled the neat hedges of Privet Drive, which lay silent and tidy under the bright sky which was gleaming in sunlight. The residents living in privet drive prides themselves in normalcy. It is the last place you would expect astonishing things to happen.

Two figures appeared at privet drive as though they came out of thin air. A messy black haired man and a beautiful red haired woman. They were none other than the Potter Couple.

Lily along with her Husband is currently walking towards number four, privet drive where her sister's family along with her first child is living. The last time she was here was 14 years ago when she requested Petunia to take care of her Aidon. Lily and Petunia didn't get along at all since Lily first went to Hogwarts. Lily knew her Sister was Jealous of her as she wasn't blessed by Lady Magic. Frankly Lily didn't want to send Aidon away much less to her sister's caring but she didn't have much of a choice. Despite being a muggleborn, Lily didn't know many people in the muggle world and she didn't want Aidon to grow up in an orphanage.

Which each passing step they seem to be getting closer and closer to their destination and with every step dread, Guilt, and Fear seems to rise upon their chest. Questions seem to flood their mind, How will Aidon react to them? Is he Happy? Will he Forgive them?

They were standing at the doorstep of Number 4 Privet Drive. Lily began to chew her lips, her hands started to trembling. James seeing his wife's condition put on a brave face and proceeded to ring the door bell though he was as nervous as his wife on the inside. Footsteps can be heard inside the house and it seems to be getting closer and closer. James had a grim face while Lily latched onto his arm eyes watering. The door finally swung open and...

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Ministry of Magic Headquarters, Whitehall, London.

Amelia Bones was currently rummaging through the files of every magical individuals in the society. Whenever ever a child is born in a magical family or when someone migrates to magical Britain, they are required to register at the Ministry. The names of Muggleborns are send from Hogwarts by the Headmaster or Deputy Headmistress to be registered. Amelia's mood has not been improved in the slightest since her talk with Black, infact it has gone worse now. She was already pissed as Sirius didn't answer a lot of her questions or rather couldn't as he took an unbreakable vow. He did confirm that Aidon was indeed alive and they send him away. But he couldn't tell why or where just that it was for the best for Aidon and others. Amelia was so pissed that send she a banishing charm on black sending him flying out of the door.

Amelia's mood got worse because she couldn't find Aidon's file at the Ministry. In fact, there is nothing saying that Aidon Potter exists or there was another Potter child. She knew for a fact that his name was registered in the Ministry as she herself was the one who registered it. She was a Junior Auror at the time, just passed out of Auror academy. She first thought it was probably the work of James and Sirius but immediately dismissed it as it was highly unlikely they would be able to remove the files without her knowing. Despite there prowess, they lack the subtly for it. She immediately came to conclusion that something more was going on around here. She wasn't the head of magical law enforcement for nothing.

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎