ID 2

"I'm so bored" Jungkook says and laid down on Jin and Yoongi's legs

"I'm so bored" Jungkook says and laid down on Jin and Yoongi's legs. The two looked at him. Jin starts tickling him, while Yoongi sighs, letting do what they want.

He just continued to memorize his lyrics and smiled at Jungkook's giggles and laughs.
"Hyung! Stop!" Jungkook says, trying to get away from Jin's arms.

"Yoongs, wrap your legs around him" Jin says and Yoongi does as he's told to. Jungkook couldn't move now, Yoongi's legs are wrapped around him, along with Jin's.

Jin finally stops tickling him and he breathes heavily as soon as it did.
"Now, I'm tired" He says and got up. The two let him go and he went to Hoseok, who's laid on a mat. Laying beside the older, he hugs him and Hoseok hugs him back.

He sniffs Hoseok's shirt, smiling and snuggling into him.
"I'd think you two are dating" Jimin teases but the two ignores him and laughs. Hoseok hugs Jungkook tighter, wrapping all of his limbs to the maknae.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Jungkook suggests and the other six looks at him. Not gonna lie, it was really boring, especially since it's quiet and they're on a break. So, they agreed. Jungkook grabs a spare glass bottle and placed it on the middle.

Jin then spins it and the game began. They dared each and every one crazy dares and asked questions. That was until one question made everyone quiet.
"Do you guys like me?" Jungkook asks, smiling. They all gulped.

"As a friend? Yes!" Yoongi was the first one to answer and Jungkook nods, smiling before giving the other five looks.
"Yes, as a friend" They all said and Jungkook giggles, nodding.

"Hyungs!" They're all startled as the door of the dance studio opened. They're met with Jungkook and frowned.

"I'm introducing someone to you guys!"