Chapter 44 (Epilogue Series 2)

Start from the beginning

"I didn't yell yesterday, when you and Ronny got kicked out of the Somnath Infinity Mall, trying to cut the queues by claiming you were pregnant to see idiotic BhabhiMaa making a paid appearance," he had reminded her. She blushed and nodded. She then reminded Shiva, it was to take over the stage and do an impromptu fashion show to promote Ronny's clothing collection. Which in turn led him to remind her, "Exactly. That was illegal and I had to pay a fine of ten thousand rupees. Maine kuch kaha?" She looked away guiltily, a little upset for not having a good rebuttal.

"Tu phir ab kya pagalpan ka daura pada hai tujhe?" he snapped at her.

In the end, he warned her not to get excited as it meant nothing, and she would get her period sooner or later. Undeterred, Raavi had dragged him to the doctors' office the next day. When they got the reports, she had been right.

"I will never forget your reaction bandar," she whispered burying her face in his neck, remembering the moments when they found out she was pregnant.

"Shiva, doctors office se email aagayi!" said Raavi at 6 PM on July 2nd, 2023, tossing her phone at him. "Mujhe darr lag raha hai... tu hi khol de!"

He looked at her pacing back and forth. He pulled her in his arms, and asked her, "Why, baby girl?"

She looked down, her nostrils flaring, cheeks red, "I know, I always claim to be pregnant to get my way but this time it's a real possibility, I realize...I want your puppy...I really, really do. Hamara bachcha..."

He rubbed her back in slow circles and whispered, "lets go, watch the last sunset as just husband and wife together." They had jumped out of the window, went to the Somnath beach, where they often stared at the stars and catch sunrises.

Sitting between his legs, her back against his chest, his arms wrapped around her, Raavi looked at the beautiful hues of yellows, oranges and red saturating into purples and violets, she murmured, "its beautiful."

Shiva pushed her hair to the side, kissed her neck, and cheek, "Yes, yes you are beautiful."

"I want you to open the email, Shiva," whispered Raavi, twisting to kiss his cheek.

He nodded, "Lets do it together." Hooking their pinkies, "Humari team kabhi haar nahi sakti, na?"

Raavi pulled up her phone, and he pressed to open the email, reading her hCG levels in her blood test. They caught each other eyes, repeatedly whispering, "mama", "papa"

Shaking like a leaf, Raavi didn't have it in her to speak, so she just wrapped her arms around his neck, crying her heart out. Finally. Finally. Finally. She was going to be a mother. Chipkali Mama to her Bandar's baby.

Raavi was pulled closer into his arms, and he held her so tightly against him, whispering she was a goddess, his forever sunshine, his everything, she was sure today was the day she'd melt into him. She wept as he whispered her praises that she'd be the best mama ever, how he'd hold her and kiss her belly every night, how they'd watch their baby grow together. He promised her to love her even more, adore and cherish every inch of her.

Kissing her wedding ring, he cupped her face, pressing kisses all over, "Humara puppy, Raavi. Gosh, I love you so much, sweetheart. Tonight, I am going to love you so well, ok?" She nodded and hugged him, burrowing into his arms.

After what seemed like eternity, sniffling, she looked up at him, kissing his cheeks, his forehead, his lips, and eyes, absorbing the wetness. Oh Shiva. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck, her fingers sinking into his hair, "Main aur humara baby, we love you the most in this world, Shiva. Baby ne ye bhi kaha, he cant wait to hang out with his Papa."