Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2: Oᴜʀ Fɪʀsᴛ Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ

Luckily for you, you came back to the shack just in time before sunset and saw the shack in the distance. You ran to the front door and opened it as you were shivering outside due to the coldness, the first you saw when you entered was multiple souvenirs and some looked suspiciously fake.

You went to one that looked fake to your personal opinion and even tried to touch it. "Hey kid!" The sound of your grunkle made you flinch and stepped away from the item, "no touching any of the items for sale!" He sounded awfully commanding and acted like his stuff were extremely important to him. The only thing you could do was nod for a response. It seems like that was enough for him because he went off to the hallways not even looking back at you or say anything. Talk about rude.

You decided to follow him to the hallways to see where he was going and lucky enough there was sound of your family chattering happily in the kitchen, it seemed like they missed eachother a lot considering the obvious fact they haven't seen eachother for two years. You then went inside the kitchen and smelled the delicious food that was being made. To be completely honest, you weren't particularly hungry but because of the smell, you changed your mind.

Dipper and mabel didn't seem to notice you which was a normal thing now, but your grunkles took notice and grunkle ford even signaled you to go sit down and wait for the food to be made, you only smiled and nodded as you went to a chair and sat there while watching your family talk about their life when they were separated from eachother.

After awhile the food was made and grunkle stan putted it infront of each seat where everyone will be sitting, you looked at the food for a good few second and you already felt the hunger rush inside you. Everyone then sat in their seat and started munching on the food infront of them including yourself.

"So Y/N, tell us about yourself!" Grunkle ford asked which broke the silence in the room. You swallowed your food first and thought about on what you should say, there wasn't anything really interesting about you so there wasn't much to discuss. "Let's just say she's a weird loner." Mabel said and dipper was trying to hide his laughter. You were already used to these kind of treatment so you didn't dare talk back nor respond to any of their so called insults.

"Now don't be like that, i'm sure there's something unique about her!" Grunkle ford tried his best to be kind towards you and you kindly appreciate it, "i mean.. she gives the weird introvert vibe." Grunkle stan mentioned. "stanley." Grunkle ford called out to his twin brother as he was slightly glaring at him, that was enough to make him shut up for now.

The atmosphere to the room made you uncomfortable and you quickly finished up your food without chocking on it luckily, you didn't forget to drink the glass of water which was beside your plate and immediately went off your seat and put the plate inside the sink. As you were about to leave, you just remembered something.

"Uhm, grunkle ford, grunkle stan?" You called out to the two which your grunkles immediately looked at you, your older siblings definitely didn't like how you just stole their attention even though it was only for a second.

"Where will i be sleeping?" Dipper and mabel probably already knows where their room is since they have already stayed at gravity falls before, but since you're new to the small town, you practically don't know anything. "Oh! Right.." grunkle ford immediately went up from his seat which grunkle stan followed, "come with me Y/N!" Grunkle ford said and you did just that with grunkle stan following too.

You three then went upstairs and grunkle ford led you to a door, the only answer was this is where you will definitely be staying. He then opened the door revealing two other beds at the front but then there was another bed at the corner. "We don't have many other rooms and we tried putting a bed in the corner which luckily fits!" Grunkle ford explained, "thanks grunkle ford!" You thanked him clearly forgetting grunkle stans existence, "kid. I'm here too y'know!" He said clearly offended. You then looked at him and sighed, "thank you too grunkle stan!" Grunkle stan had a glad look, "that's more like it!"