Percy's final wish is... not granted? 🤔

"Blackjack, come on, bud. Say goodbye to Porkpie already!" Percy groaned as he tried to push Blackjack away from the stables. Unfortunately for Percy, Blackjack remained as stubborn as an ass and refused to budge. Percy groaned in frustration and urged Blackjack on even harder. "Fine, just give me a moment alright..." Blackjack told Percy telepathically as Percy sat down in the stables, feeling impatient. "Sheeesh..." Blackjack said. "Um, you do know I can hear you right BJ?" Percy enquired sarcastically.

Moments later, Percy found himself... on the ground. Literally. Anyways, he walked up to the elevator and found the man standing there, looking bored to tears. "Ah, Percy! How good to see you!" Percy smiled. At least someone remembered him and gave him the credit he deserves{afterall, as my teacher once said, everyone deserves a styrofoam cup.}. The man handed him the key to the 600th floor and wished him luck, "Good luck up there! The gods are a little... rowdy, if I do say so myself, right now, because Zeus..." The man rattled on and on while Percy just stood there, not saying a word. 

"Okay, thanks for the advice. Tip: Advice takes only 20 seconds, but yours takes 20 minutes! No wonder Zeus put you here. You could bore a demigod to death!" Percy joked as he went into the elevator. However, this time, the song was "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley{That's the vid up there}. How ironic, Percy thought, everyone literally gave up on him, even his ex-girlfriend Annabi- I mean Annabeth! At least this song is decent Percy thought, as he exited the elevator and into Mount Olympus.

Percy walked into Mount Olympus. Wow, he thought, his ex-girlfriend did a GREAT job redesigning Mount Olympus. Ah well, life sucked for him; he had been through literal hell for his soulmate; at least that was WHAT he THOUGHT, but he was wrong...

"Demigod! You have been accused of assisting Gaia in the Second Giant War and Kronos in the Second Titan War! What is your defense?" Zeus thundered immediately.

Percy was bamboozled by this statement; what had I done? 

"Hey Drama Queen, I have done nothing wrong! What is wrong with you? All the electricity sure messed up your neurons network huh?" He joked, but immediately froze. 

Zeus thundered, "ENOUGH! I WILL TAKE NO CRAP FROM YOU! You have 1 wish right now before I cast you down to Tartarus!"

Percy accomplished his goal; to die. "I wish... to die."

Zeus seemed like on cloud nine[geddit?] and immediately started granting his wish. However, divine intervention happened. Artemis, Hestia and Hera immediately tried stopping their father, brother, and husband respectively. Poseidon roared, "You will NOT touch my son!", while Hades, who happened to be there, stood up for Percy. "Brother, enough! I, for a person who despises demigods with exception of the ones I have fathered, trust Percy! I trust Percy, and probably does most of the council too!"

Zeus finally relented, albeit grudgingly. "Fine," he snorted, "so... what does he do now? He can't just go back to Camp Half-blood, right? Not after what happened there..." Suddenly, it was like lightning struck Zeus' thick male skull[no offense peeps] and he brightened up. He eyes Artemis.

"Oh no... Gods, why?" Artemis sighed, at least Percy is a decent male, though probably the ONLY decent male on the planet...