Staring aimlessly at nowhere, afraid that if he dares look at the fans he will break down, Yu Ming continues his speech, "Now, I, Yu Ming, a team member of ZGDX, officially register to retire, after this Spring Finals," dropping his arm to his side, Yu Ming polite bows down to everyone, finally letting the tears down.

As he did, Tong Yao's tears slowly rolls down, the silence lasts only for a few seconds before a fan yell out loud, supporting his idol. Soon another male fan joins and Yu Ming, turns around to see the two male fans, expression morphing into from surprise to happy. Tong Yao smiles wiping the tears away, proud of her cousin.

"Ming-sha, we will always stand by you!" the girl beside Jin Yang, stands up and cups her mouth, looking tearily at the now former mid-solo.

"Ming-sha, we will always stand by you!" the other girl stands up too, repeating what her friend said. Yu Ming starts smiling widely as everyone soon yells his name be it his fans of CK's fans.

'You did it Ming-ge,' Tong Yao wipes the other coming in tears, lowering her head as her friend soothingly rubs her back in comfort, 'I'm so proud of you,'

"Do you want to meet him first before we go to France?" Jin yang ask calmly leaning close to her friend's ears. Tong Yao turns her head and nods, "Alright, well, let's go, you can meet him at the hotel whilst I pack our things,"

Hooking arms with Jin Yang the two of them left the venue with everyone after watching the small video of Yu Ming's journey of being a professional e-sports player. However, the moment she walks out, Tong Yao did not expect Jian Yang, to wait for her again. Calling out her name the two girls stop and look at him, Jin Yang with visible annoyance. Jian Yang excuses himself from his fans and halts in front of the two girls.

"I'll wait for you at the door, call me if you need anything," Jin Yang faces Tong Yao, knowing that if she doesn't leave, she'll make the media headlines for punching him in the face in front of everyone. Tong Yao nods her head as Jin Yang glares at the captain, making him flinch before walking away.

"I really care about you, that's why I said those things," He explains as soon as Jin Yang walks away, not giving Tong Yao a minute to even open her mouth, "Why did you join ZGDX?"

Looking behind him, Tong Yao notices his fangirls whispering to each other, giving her stank eyes, she looks back at him, looking confuse, "Who are you?" Jian Yang has a look of disbelief before looking behind him, suddenly understanding what Tong Yao was doing. Turning to look at her again, he grabs her arm and starts to drag somewhere more private.

Tong Yao keeps her head down, seeing everyone they walk pass turn to look at their way and swift their phones out, taking picture of the two of them. Cursing slightly under her breath, she glares at the person dragging her. Last thing she needs is to be on the media again after being the top search trending in every media to exist for four months.

Entering the stairwell, doors closing behind them, she harshly removes her hand from his grip, "Let go of me,"

Jian yang sighs and turn to look back at her, standing too close to her liking, "Are you serious?" he titles his head, "Did you really sign with ZGDX?"

Having over this conversation, Tong Yao rolls her eyes and nods, "Yes, I did, it will be announced officially soon," she says suddenly remember she hasn't messaged Xiao Rui about her decision. Tong Yao knows how much her answer affects the male in front of her, but she didn't really care. It was not like they were still together after all.

"I thought you didn't want me to be a professional player?" He frowns at the memory he remembers so well, the days where Tong Yao was supportive of his decision despite, not agreeing with it, "Then why did you become one yourself?"