Ursula is a Merman? I'll Sign Your Contract!

Start from the beginning

"For my sake? You sound like an obedient servant, my Azalea," My master replied.

The Merman swam in my direction as he took my hand.

"By the way, my fair mermaid, I have some interesting news for you," Ursula told me as he pulled me closer to him. "Would you like to hear the news?" He asked playfully before blowing bubbles on my right ear.

My face turned red as I swam away from him. I covered my face with my hands as I hide behind a stone.

Why the heck are you being clingy again, fishy?! 

You're acting suspiciously once again!

I let out a snort when I heard a laugh from the Merman. I can't help to be flustered because I know that my Master is enjoying teasing me.

Mermans and Mermaids are seductive and charming, so it's only natural to be charmed if they chose to seduce you. 

If there is an average-looking Mermaid, then it will be me for my looks when I was a human never changed when I turned into a Mermaid.

Anyway, my master looks dazzlingly handsome, his dangerous looks we're enough to lure you into his hands. Perhaps it was the reason why I was tricked into signing a contract with him 50 years ago.

And look at him now! He is enjoying to tease me!

"Don't hide there, my favorite mermaid. I know that you're flustered because of my charm, but I want to tell you the interesting news."

I screamed when I felt a big hand suddenly wrap around my shoulder. The culprit pulled me upwards to reveal myself behind the stone where I was hiding.

How ironic, a mermaid who was once a human is his favorite mermaid.

"Master! Stop being clingy!" I shouted at him, but the fish ignored my words as he placed his chin on my neck. He moved his big hand on my waist and wraps it around my stomach. 

This Evil fish is really flirty.

Is he really a fish or a snake?

No, never mind, I won't waste my time thinking about it.

"Dear Poseidon," I mumbled. "Errr, what does my Master want to tell me?" I asked.

I heard him chuckle. 

"Your Master will be the king of Atlantis," He suddenly whispered in my ears. "I am really near to reaching my goals, the only thing that I need is to wait for the king to fall out of his throne."

My body froze as soon as I heard him.

I was dumbfounded.

50 years ago, I was forced to join Ursula's side as soon as I became a Mermaid.

Ursula wasn't as evil as the rumors tried to portray him, but I wouldn't say that he is a good person either.

The master that I was bound to serve for eternity is a Merman who thrives to own the Oceans and Seas of the world. 

In order to do that, he rebelled against Atlantis because the King of Ocean didn't even give him a chance to contend as an heir.

The reason is simple.

Ursula is a black magic user, he inherited his power from his mother who is a powerful sea witch.

And as his servant, I was bound to help this fish--- I mean Merman to make his way to the throne. 

However, I don't want anything to end up like that, and If Ursula became a King, I might stay in the Ocean forever, that's why I keep making Ursula busy traveling with me for 50 years.