🅲🅷🅰🅿🆃🅴🆁 5

Our cart comes to a stop as president snow stands up, "ladies and gentlemen welcome to the 74 annual hunger games and may the odds be ever in you're favor" he says in such a voice. One that says it all, scary, harsh, rude. People were right he is scary, his eyes are trained on me like little knifes.

Well the capitol may like us snow definitely doesn't and I can tell he doesn't. President stops and I watch him sit back down. A chill runs down my back. The carts continue to ride out and as the night goes on it even harder to not notice me and peeta, right when I'm about to let go of peeta's hand he turns to me. "No don't let go I might fall" I nod and keep my grip on his hand. Looking up at the night sky, a shooting star flies right above us. I remember how my little brothers used to love them. I close my eyes and make a wish to come home, if I don't I want peeta to.

The cart stops as cinna and polia helps us down, I turn to peeta, and lightly kiss his check, cinna smiles and so does polia "you two were amazing out there, I don't think anyone will forget it!" We hear effie say. She smiles she seems all excited about what happened. As our stylishs get thank you and you did so well comments from the capitol people and effie, who has seemed to love their idea. I'm lead by cinna to a small room to change out of the outfit and into a red robe.