For Shen Guogong, Shen Muting was just a waste. If Shen Muting had been pretending for the past 18 years, he would have to face up to the "vase grass bag" of Shen Muting!

    It has to be said that the conditions proposed by Shen Muting are too tempting for him. Being able to stand up again, stand on the battlefield, and guard the country of Xuan is his greatest role as the king of war for the country of Xuan.

.He lifted the other quilt and lay in, but he didn't close his eyes. Shen Muting knew what happened to his legs. Does that mean that Shen Chi also knew? Well, who else knows.

    Yue Zhuming went through all the faces of the officials in the court in his mind. Except for Shen Chi, the emperor and the right minister, Yue Zhuming couldn't think of anyone else who wanted to abolish his legs.

    He understands that the emperor is afraid of him. After all, except for Xuanlin City, Xuan Guo has all the troops in his hands.

    Emperor Yue Lintian is only one year younger than him. Although he can't be said to be stupid, his methods are really ruthless. He can play tricks, but it is not suitable for the battlefield. If he surrenders military power, he can't predict whose hands will fall. inside.

    What's more, even if he handed over his military power, it was impossible to be sure whether Yue Lintian would let him go.

.Shen Muting didn't fall asleep, even though Yue Zhuming's movements were already very light, the discomfort of the man beside him occupying his territory caused his sleep to be lighter than in the last days.

    Before dawn, Yue Zhuming got up, and he didn't know if he really listened to his words and didn't wash up in the room.

    After Yue Zhuming got up, Shen Muting had a moment of relaxation that belonged to his own territory, and slept until three poles in the sun.

    When he got up to make a move, the maid who had been waiting at the door came in with the toiletries and shouted, "Hello, Young Master Shen."

    Shen Muting raised his eyebrows slightly, Young Master Shen? It seems that Yue Zhuming does not admit the fact that they are now married, but instead calls him the son.

    But he didn't mind, Yue Zhuming wanted him now, he released a hook, he bit it, then in the future, he would have more hooks waiting for him.
.The servants looked at Shen Muting's sudden smile and couldn't help but blushed.

    Shen Muting is famous for the Shengxuan vase, and his appearance is naturally first-class. When he raised his eyes, the fox eyes showed boundless and romantic colors. The corners of his mouth are always slightly hooked, and he looks good in temper.

    The servants were used to seeing the King of War with a cold face. When they saw Shen Muting's face, in addition to being amazed at his appearance, their favor was also multiplied. More importantly, Shen Muting's performance was not as sloppy as rumored. , is also gentle and courteous.

    After washing, Shen Muting ate dinner. Halfway through the meal, Shen Muting heard an exclamation. The guards in the palace rushed over immediately. Shen Muting listened to that direction. Fallen man.

.When going out, Shen Muting saw the man on the stretcher, there was still unmelted white snow on his body, the whole person was frozen black and purple, and the boss had a bag on his forehead, which looked very scary.

    Immediately afterward, a man in a black suit with a large sword on his waist came over, a guard whispered a few words to him, and Shen Muting smiled at him when he saw him look over.

    "Go to the doctor." Qiu Xuan's expression was cold and stiff, he bowed to Shen Mu Ting in a distant salute, and shouted, "Mr. Shen!"

    After speaking, they turned around and left. There was a sneak attack on the secret guard in the palace, and they didn't even know it. In terms of the safety of the prince, whether it was a guard or a secret guard, it was a dereliction of duty.