Chapter 3

Yue Zhuming saw him drink the wine in one gulp, and he didn't know whether he was intentional or unintentional, but the wine flowed down the corner of his mouth to his neck, dizzy and wet the collar of his wedding dress, and the bright red color suddenly turned dark red.

    After drinking, Shen Muting looked at his untouched wine glass and motioned him to drink quickly.

    Yue Zhuming pursed her lips, she was a little worried that if he didn't drink Shen Muting, he would drink it from his mouth, so he raised his head and drank it.

    "My lord, do you want to undress?" Shen Muting asked gently, the fox's eyes were full of jokes.

    "No need." Yue Zhuming didn't plan to share the bed with Shen Muting, and was about to get up and get into a wheelchair, but was dragged back by Shen Muting. Shen Muting used skill, and Yue Zhuming was dragged by him to his back on the bed and got off In an instant, Shen Muting was seen straddled.

    "You..." Yue Zhuming swore that if it wasn't for Shen Muting who actually made him stand up, Shen Muting would have been dead by now.

."My lord, today is our wedding day, and the wedding room is full of candles, so you plan to leave me alone in the empty room?" Shen Muting hooked his shirt, and the fox's eyes were full of sly smiles.

    Yue Zhuming endured the surging anger and almost gritted his teeth and asked, "What do you want?"

    "My lord, what do you think I want?" The smile in Shen Muting's eyes gradually deepened, and he immediately revealed a clear expression. With a meaningful "Oh~", he raised the end of his voice and said with a chuckle, "Don't worry, lord, for my husband, I won't touch any disability. people."

    Moonlight:  …

    He can't hold back his anger!

    But Yue Zhuming's lower body really can't move now.

    Relying on Yue Zhuming being seated by him, Shen Mu Ting took off his happy clothes. In this cold winter, the room was not cold, and even the windows were never closed tightly, revealing a crack. .The snow started falling again, and it fell in through the cracks of the window, as if she wanted to see the beauty in the house undressing.

    Yue Zhuming stared at Shen Mu Ting until he faded to the point where he was wearing only a robe.

    "My lord, are you sure you won't take it off?" Shen Muting asked again, tilting his head slightly, the fox's eyes were even more playful.

    Yue Zhuming looked at his undisguised banter, biting his back molars, a storm surged in his deep eyes, but pursed his lips.

    Shen Muting saw that he was trying his best to forbear, and felt that this battle king was getting more and more fun, and he stopped making trouble with him. The body that had just adapted had already felt tired.

    He turned around and lifted the quilt, covered himself well, and disliked Yue Zhuming pressing the quilt, kicked him, and smiled before Yue Zhuming got angry, "Your Highness, good night!"

.After he finished speaking, he turned sideways, tucked the quilt on his back tightly, and turned his head as if remembering something, "By the way, my lord, I don't like people getting too close when I'm sleeping, I hope you understand."

    After a while, Yue Zhuming heard even and shallow breathing.

    Moonlight:  …

    He half-supported his upper body, his eyes stared deeply at the little ball on the bed that was covered by the quilt, he closed his eyes for a while, and when he opened his eyes again, there was no more turbulence in his eyes.