My hold on my purse shook a little and I swallowed thickly, feeling a wave of heat flush through me at his good looking features.

"You look so beautiful." He told me with a gentle expression and I bit my lower lip, smiling.

"You look really handsome as well."

"I know. You look like you want to do wicked things to me." He chuckled in his deep tone and I shook my head at his playfulness. "Shall we?"

He stretched his right hand and I took it. But when he pulled me closer to himself, he instantly snaked an arm around my waist.

"We shall."

With that, we walked out and got into our cars. Surprisingly enough, I didn't see Leo anywhere around but I knew better than to ask, knowing what a jealous boyfriend Luci was.

The ride to the venue was filled with small talks and once the car was parked, we alighted. Luci led me in.

The place was dimly lit but warm and cozy.

"Welcome, Mr Morello. Mrs Morello." The attendant greeted with a blinding smile.

Did she think I was Luci's wife? "Oh. I'm not-"

"Thank you. Lead the way." Luci told her and she led us to our table. A sweet song was playing in the background.

"She thought I was your wife." I chuckled, not wanting to sound like I was eager to be his wife. What does being a wife entail anyway?

"You're my woman." Luci merely stated and pulled out a chair for me, which I sat on while muttering a 'thank you.' He moved the chair on the other side of the small round table and placed it a little closer me, sitting.

"You can go through the menu and call for your order. Before that, would you like to be served some appetizers?"

"What do you have for appetizers?" I asked, skimming through the menu. Surprisingly, there were no prices on them. This made me frown.

"What would you like to have?" Luci's sensual voice asked me instead, breaking me out of my thoughts and I paused to look up at him.

"A cup cake and a plate of melted chocolate." I pouted childishly at him, not caring if I was acting too cute in public.

"Do as she said." Luciano told the waitress and she left immediately.

I closed the menu to ogle Luciano. Yes, ogle him. He looked breathtaking without even trying to and he was sooooo caring. The thought of me spending my time with him made warmth spread through my heart.

"Why is this place empty?" I suddenly noted, blinking but he didn't answer immediately.

Then another waiter rolled a tray of my appetizers in, arranged the small plates neatly on the table and left us.

"This looks sooooo good." I rasped, eager to devour the sweetness before me. Then I looked around again. "Luci, don't you notice this place is practically empty? Are you sure its safe for us to be here? There's no one else here but us."

"That's because I bought the place out for tonight." Luci said calmly.

I gasped. "Luci! This place must be so darn expensive." Even though there were no prices on the meals.

I looked around but he just casually picked a tendril from my baby hair and smoothen it behind my ear. "I can afford it baby. Also, your safety is more important to me. There's a full assurance that the diner is safely guarded."

I stooped looking around and gave him puppy eyes. "Aww. you're so cute when you call me baby."

"Should I show you cute?" He asked me with some threat in his voice and I could already see the raw hunger building in his eyes as he stared at me like a hungry lion staring at its prey.