"Do you hear something?" The woman frowned, her eyes scanning the room for the sound.

"Nope. You can go, I will review these and leave any feedback on sticky notes. I'll leave it on my desk, and you can come back and get them once I go on my lunch break."

As much as San wanted to despise Wooyoung's knack for doing things in public, or somewhere were doing these actions could be risky, he had to admit it did cause a sort of sensual adrenaline boost. However, now was a different story. Regardless if he was CEO, this was his job and he had an duty to uphold as the person with all the authority. He couldn't be caught doing such actions, and risk losing all types of respect.

"Okay." She smiled before turning on her heel and walking out the office.

As soon as the doors closed, San rolled his chair back causing his dick to fall out of Wooyoung's mouth. While he did regret it, instantly missing the warmth of the younger boy's mouth, he had a lesson to spew.

"You can't keep doing this." San's voice was stern, but all Wooyoung could do was put on a smile as he found it amusing. "I'm serious Wooyoung. No matter how fucking great this feels, and the other times have felt we can't do this anymore."

At the mention of it, Wooyoung instantly recalled the previous events when he would surprise San at his office. He remembered the first time he took him over this desk. He told his assistant that he was his husband, and was here to eat lunch with him. When San came back from his meeting, he was greeted by Wooyoung who was in floral lingerie and sitting on top of his desk. After that, it became a regular thing.

"I have a reputation to uphold, and respect to maintain.  If we get caught, it won't be pretty. Just please wait until I get home to do this stuff okay?"

Wooyoung could see how much this all meant to San, who knew it meant a lot to him anyway. He just never thought about what he was doing in that way. He expected everything would be fine if that were to happened because San was the CEO. He didn't think about the rumors or respect he would lose.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about all that." Wooyoung looked up at San.

"It's okay. I had a part in all this too, I could've just said no from the beginning. So don't feel bad." San reassured him. "If you could stay with me and have lunch, that would be great."

Wooyoung smiled and nodded at the opportunity. One of his new favorite things happen to be spending San's lunch break with him. Whether they ate at his office and ordered take out, or went out to a café or sandwich shop. They would talk about anything and everything.

"I'd love that."

Since the sandwich shop they regularly went to was only 5 minutes away from San's job, they decided to walk, which wasn't long at all

"I would like our usual please. Two roasted chicken sandwiches with everything on it. Two strawberry flavored sparkling waters please."