side ch.

It almost felt like torture to San, as if he was receiving payback for whatever bad thing he did to Wooyoung

On the other hand, the sight and the thought of his husband's current actions were too erotic to feel torture more than pleasure.

"Wooyoung..." a shaky moan left San's lips, as he clenched the arms of his office chair.

The only response the older male got was a hum, which made him release another shaky moan as he felt the vibration of Wooyoung's hmm on his dick.

"Oh fuck~" San clenched his jaw while throwing his head back, and raking his hand through Wooyoung's hair before gripping it harshly. "Just like that."

Wooyoung hands gripped San's thighs, and sat up a little more before he bobbed his head all the way down. Taking San's full length in his mouth until the tip rubbed against the back of throat.

Holding that position for a second, he began slightly bobbing his head just enough for the tip to continuously hit the back of his throat while he lapped his tongue around the rest.

It was just how both of them like it, messy. As Wooyoung gagged, saliva mixed with precum dripped out his mouth and onto his lap and the carpet.

San started to express how slutty Wooyoung was for him, but that got interrupted by a sudden knock.

"Mr. Choi? There's some paperwork the PR team want you to look over." His assistant's voice being hears clearly on the other side of the double doors.

Holding a finger to lips towards Wooyoung he scooted up closer to his desk. So from anyone's perspective who walked through that door, everything seemed normal and not able to see the 5'8 male resting on his legs as he sucked his dick.

"Come in."

Wooyoung could hear the door opening along with the sound of her heels brushing against the carpet. He saw it as the perfect opportunity to tease San in the way that he loved.

Opening his mouth wide, he repeated his previous technique. Except this time the sound of his dick hitting his throat repeatedly could be heard very faintly.