"Parents always forgive their children for their mistakes, Soren. Parents always wish for their children because of that love" Diana made him look into her eyes. "I've seen and felt how much your parents love you, especially your dad. I understand that very well since I haven't a father. You're lucky" She wiped off his tears.

"I opposed him. The way I last spoke to him; I don't even deserve to be called his son. I'm a great sinner" Diana looked sympathetically at the pain of regret on his face.

"Don't curse yourself. You aren't too late" She gently massaged his head as he was in her arms. She could feel the grief frozen in his cold tears and hot sighs running down her neck.

"Ahem, Ahem" They both heard a cough and they were able to see Madam Glinda, staring at them. As soon as Soren saw her, he moved away from Diana and wiped away the tears.

"I have a cure for tremors" Madam Glinda showed a small bottle which had contained a purple color powder. "This works best if inhaled twice a day" She placed it on the table.

"Does this really work?" Diana snatched it.

"Experienced, evident" Glinda said haughtily.

"Inhale this" Diana handed him that bottle. Soren removed the cap of the small bottle and inhaled the powder in that bottle.

"It's so sweet" Soren sighed pleasantly.

"Everyone makes mistakes in life, child, and the one who corrects mistake is the one who wins life. A girl's life should be flawless but if a boy's life shouldn't be flawless then life is interesting. Nature gives time to everything, and the problem is that people just don't understand it" Did she say that to the flames in the stove or to someone else?

"Whose shirt is that? You said that you would tell that story later" Soren smirked.

"Are you done crying?" Diana pinched him.

"Aww, I can't continue to cry" He chuckled.

"Please, tell the story" Soren pouted. There was a very beautiful and romantic smile on Glinda's face.

"Hey, I think, she's going to tell a love story" Soren whispered in Diana's ear. Diana gave him a mischievous look.

"That shirt belongs to my lover. I was about 18 years old then" Glinda was in her past.

"So next?" Soren kept his laugh inside him.

"He left, never to return" Glinda looked at the sky through the window.

"Why? What happened to him?" asked Diana with a very low voice.

"He died in the Civil war" Glinda sighed.

"Oh! We're sorry" Diana looked at the ground.

"It's like the story of Titanic" Soren also looked at the ground.

"But I don't regret it because he left me happy memories" She smiled.

"Loving and emotional" Soren winked at Diana and they both laughed silently. "Glinda, can I take Diana out for a bit? I promise to bring her back before nightfall" Soren pretended to be innocent.

"Mmm," Glinda was thinking about that request. "Well, but must arrive before 8.p.m," she said in a slightly serious voice.

"Good girl" Soren chuckled.

"I won't fall prey to your cunning" Glinda nodded.

"Let's go" Soren grabbed Diana's hand and ran out.

"Waite a minute, can I fetch my scarf from upstairs?" She paused and looked at him a little affectionately.

"Okay" He too couldn't avoid that affection. Diana went upstairs not only to pick up the scarf but also the GPS sticker that Shaw had given her because she realized it was the best opportunity. When she returned, he had placed his legs on the handle of the bicycle, had rested his head on the seat, and had closed his eyes, as if he was in a dream.