wind me up

song: wind me up by the strange kids

TW- this oneshot is very heavy so if abuse topics are sensitive i don't recommend

tyler was insane.

and josh loved it.

tyler was the type of guy to use some one over and over again, and then dump them when they need him the most. he was a psychopath.

he had a talent in finding especially vulnerable people when they're at the worst, and coaxing them into believing he was helping them.

when really, he just needed someone to play with.

and josh was his favorite toy.

the two boys have been in an off again, on again relationship for 6 years now. starting when they were 16.

josh had more issues than you could count on your fingers. addiction, depression, bipolar disorder, ptsd, and more than he could even keep track of.

tyler loved hurting him. not just physically, but mentally.

he knew he was all josh had. he knew josh would always be there. he knew he had the boy wrapped around his finger.

toxic doesn't even begin to describe their relationship. mental and physical abuse were very prominent.

they had been broken up for a week now, and tyler was getting bored. so, he texted josh.

T: i miss you baby.

tyler sent the text before straightening up his house a bit. he knew josh would be coming over.

J: fuck you

T: please i love you
T: come over now

J:  you don't mean that

T: i love you so much josh please come over

J: i love you tyler

tyler smiled, waiting for the knock on his door.

josh relied on tyler to live. he needed him. i guess you could say tyler needed josh as well. life wouldn't be worth living to him if he didn't have josh to play with.

after not too long, he heard the knock on his door. he opened it, seeing josh standing there, tears already in his eyes.

"cmere baby." tyler sighed, pulling josh into a hug. "i missed you."

"i missed you too tyler." josh said. tyler grabbed joshs jaw, tilting it up to look at him.

tyler connected their lips, pulling josh inside and shutting the door. he moved them to the couch, josh straddling him.

he immediately tore joshs shirt off, before wrapping his fingers around his neck.

josh moaned, gasping for a breath as tyler palmed him. he pulled josh down by his neck.

"you need me." tyler whispered in his ear. josh nodded. "say it."

"i need you." josh whined.

tyler pushed him down on the couch, immediately finding his way on top. he slid his own shirt off as he started pressing kisses down joshs chest.

josh knew tyler had issues. maybe even worse than his own, but that's what he loved about him. he loved that someone was worse than him.

their relationship started off so perfect. dates every other night, good sex, sweet messages, and good gifts.  it only got worse though.