bestfriends brother

"hey man." josh said to zack as he opened the front door, allowing josh in. zack and josh were best friends, and josh came over to stay night tonight. it was about 6:00pm. they were both 16, and it was the summer between sophomore year and junior year. july 7th, to be exact.

"hey josh, cars looking good." zack laughed, pointing to joshs jeep renegade that he got for his 16th birthday last month. it was white.

"i love it man, it drives really good." josh said, zack nodding.

"hey sweetie, how are you?" kelly asked josh when the boys sat down at the bar on the barstools.

"i'm good, how are you?" josh smiled.

"i'm great. you boys hungry?" she asked. josh shook his head.

"i'm fine." he said.

"can you just grab us some waters?" zack said, kelly reaching in the fridge and handing them each a water bottle. he said thanks.

"what do you wanna do tonight?" zack asked.

"are we going somewhere?" josh said.

"nah, we gotta stay here." he said.

"alright we can just hang and watch tv, that's fine. anything for me to get away from my sisters." josh laughed.

"oh so you only hang out with me to get away from your family?" zack joked.

"yeah pretty much." he laughed, unlocking his phone and taking a picture of zack and sending it back to this girl. josh was gay, and zack and his family and then his own family were the only people who really knew. i mean everyone kinda knew, but they weren't for sure about it.

"hey jay." josh smiled at the little boy, who was running in the kitchen to steal candy out of the bowl they had.

"hey, mom said that other was your last piece." zack said.

"shhh!" jay yelled, grabbing a handful and running off up to his room. zack and josh laughed.

"how old is he now?" josh asked.

"he's 4." zack nodded, opening his phone.

they heard the door opens, everyone looking over and seeing zacks older brother, tyler, walk in with a bunch of bags and a pair of basketball shoes in his hands. he was 19, and in college, and he just got back from the week he had to spend up there for some basketball thing. it was like a camp that the college gives for kids, and they usually don't take freshman's to do it but tyler was so good that they let him.

"hey guys, josh." tyler said, smiling at josh. josh had the biggest crush on tyler, and tyler knew it. everyone knew it, and it was kinda like a joke between him and zacks family. tyler was wearing some basketball shirts and a kinda tight adidas brand short sleeve t-shirt, some nike socks and his birkenstock's.

"hey baby." they heard kelly say, tyler leaning down and hugging her. "how was the camp?"

"it was good. the boys that came were pretty good honestly. though this one boy got hit in the face and broke his nose." tyler said, slightly laughing.

josh stared at him, admiring his 6'4" muscled up body. tyler had a girlfriend, of 3 years, and was straight. josh knew he was absolutely way out of his league anyways.

"zack, did you feed my mother fucking fish?" tyler whispered to him, zack laughing.

"yes, bitch i fed your mother fucking fish." he said.

"good, cause if i go in there and franklin is dead, you're next." he said, slightly hitting zack in the forehead before he walked up to his room.

"zackkk." josh whined, leaning his head on his shoulder.