Chapter 11 - Volume 1 End

"Hey Akira, We will be meeting for a celebration in Ayanokoji's Room at 7 pm. Wanna come? Horikita and Kushida will be there too." (Ike)
"Sure" (Akira)

I was added to a new group chat way back, around 5 weeks before the midterms. It consisted of Me, Ike, Yamauchi, Sudou and Ayanokoji.

At the moment, It was 6:55 pm.

Everyone in my class were celebrating the end of midterm exams at their own respective places with their friends and some alone.

I was walking down the dorm halls to Ayanokoji's room.

As I was walking, I thought about my actions and reflected on them. Talking to people and making friends had always been my 3rd or 4th priority. I was too busy living in the future that I forgot about living in the present.

I stood in front of the room door and knocked. I could hear laughing and people talking inside.

The door slowly opened and an angel greeted me.

"Hello Akira-kun. Come inside." Kushida invited me.

I had done everything I could for the class to gain momentum all the while staying true to the original timeline.

I could finally relax for awhile now and Perhaps, Finally start living in the present. I thought,

As I took a step inside the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VOLUME 1 END

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Notes -

Hello! Thank you for reading my Classroom of the elite Fan fiction. I only wrote this fan fiction for practice because I am planning to write my own original novel next. I have lots of things planned for this Fan fiction so, If this gets enough views then I will start writing volume 2.
And at last, Thank you again!