T or d part 2

Percy POV

Once I seen Chase touch Brooklyn I put him on the far side of the room. We all had our ears to the door like in the movies,we would hear a giggle or 2 once in a while. I hear foot steps coming to the door I went where I had sat with annabeth on my lap. Brooklyn looked out the window like she didn't care, nick fell asleep with his head on her lap. Chase was looking at nick with hatred in his eyes,he reminded me of Luke. I whispered " wise girl, Chase reminds me of Luke and Brooklyn like u and nick me." She whispered back "well me and your sister get along very well, but I don't know-" "WAIT are you even Annabeth you said u didn't know and my wise girl knows everything!" She laughed "anyway I don't know what's up with Chase." The door opened hazel,frank,Leo,gover,Conner and Travis landed at the feet of thalico. Emma giggled "hey guys I have an idea!" "What?" Asked Leo "kool aid!" Leo was the first to get it " with super sugar!" "Yep" Brooklyn got her video camera "give me 2, go for it!" She woke up nick and gave him some. Once I toke a drink I ran to the ocean jumped in and sang " under the sea" Brooklyn can in the water with an ice mermaid tail and started to dance and sing along the rest of the gang can in the water brooklyn made a bubble and started pulling all of our friends in the bubble. Leo was the hardest to get, why you ask well because his sugar high." T or d nick" Thalia asked. "Dare" "ok u dare is to kiss Brooklyn for 12 minutes, and I'm just gonna be with nico in this dark corner." After that minute my vision turned to rainbows and I. Blacked out with everyone else.

XD I had lots of friends over to help me to get crazy ideas XD. Hope you all keep reading!