T o d

Conner POV

I got my brother Travis we have many dares for the game. I wanted to ask the 3 newbies to come to! So me and Travis went to look for the others.

Thalia,
Nico,
Piper,
Jason,
Frank,
Hazel,
Grover,
Annabeth,
Leo,
Emma,
Chase,
Nick

We all came into the Poseidon cabin, to see Percy coming out of the bathroom full clothed. I turned my head to see his half sister, still sleeping I made my trouble maker smirk and turned to Travis. We sat in a circle and started the game "ok so who's going first" "ok I guess I'm going first. Emma t o d" "dare" I whispered "brake up Percy and Annabeth." She stood up and fell down on the floor. " Nick t o d" dare". "Wake up Brooklyn."

Nicks POV

What's so bad about waking up Brooklyn? I pushed her off the bed, put water on her, poked her,layer on her. How in hades am I going to wake her up! " Any of you have ideas?" They just pointed to chase. I dragged him over to her, once he touched her, she started kicking at people. Chase didn't look happy he looked sad, I hugged her she calmed down her sea green eyes with grey strikes fluttered alive.

By that time everyone was in the corner "holy rainbow pooping gods!" Emma said everyone laughed Brooklyn just looked very sad ,her water spikes stuff where all gone. Her hair was a golden color in the sunlight and her eyes looked like the sea itself . She curled into a ball " Annabeth t o d?" "Truth" I groaned "do you know to help her?" She whispered to Percy "yes I do but your gonna have to stay here for the night"

Brooklyn's POV

I wanted to get off the subject.

I only own Emma,nick,Chase and Brooklyn. The rest are Rick Roidain people! Will nico and Thalia go through the dare will Brooklyn tell her secret? Find out next time! Also try out my other book the punk and the know it all -Percabeth!