Aphrodite goes full love crazy

Thanks guys for reading! I don't own any person in this book only Brooklyn :D thanks for trying my book!

Aphrodite POV

Ok so I found Cupid's arrows and shot Poseidon and Athena, so what?i was just trying to try it out on someone! Ok I shot Thalia and nico ,too but no one seen me! Payback Artemis!

Thalia POV

We all went to our cabins or thrones I slept in the Zeus cabin.when it was morning I didn't see nico come to eat so I though he was asleep after I was done eating.I went to the hades cabin walked in a room looked around and seen hazel and frank in the bed sleeping I slowly closed the odor.I walked into the other door guess what I walked in to see a no shirted nico watching some comedy show.i slowly closed the door tipi toed until 'WAP' I got hit by hazel door.on the other hand a shirted nico was laughing his butt off . I blushed maybe he seen me looking at his abs there's 6..... Anyway yes I Thalia grace hunter of Artemis likes nico di Angelo." Olive what you laughing at?" Asked hazel " just...... Looks behind...... Your.... d...door." Said while laughing. She stepped out of the door way to see me on the floor " OMGS IM SOO SORRY!" Hazel said" NICO IM GONNA APHRODITE IF YOU DONT SHUT UP" hazel said he almost stopped laughing " yes sir.....you still know I'm older then you" Brooklyn came over to the cabin said she needed help with something we went to the Poseidon's cabin to the closet she jumped out and locked the door and the worst part no darkness! "Ok now you to Aphrodite's here now do as I say so you can get out faster mk?" "Ok" we both said" ok now just one little kiss PLZ"i gladly press my lips to his he kissed back we broke part the doors open "FREE" he said he ran into the nearest shadow. I laughed silly thing he is.

Aphrodite POV

Ok thalicoo done now to get chase here easy, I snapped my fingers he was at school got out of school. Snapped my fingers again and boom we were in the Poseidon's cabin "Brooklyn " "coming in a sec hold on " she came out in camp half blood t-shirt with Demi shorts with her hair in a messy pony tail I smelled her hair strawberries. I could smell it from where I'm standing. But her hair was a big no no. I snapped my fingers and her nub rushed hair became brushed. She looked to my right and growled at chase, " what is he doing here!" "He's Athena kid Brooklyn" "and why is he here?" " May I remind you about our deal?"

Is Brooklyn going to tell her passed about chase and her? Will she for give chase or not? Find out tomorrow!