Season 2: Chapter 2: Say to the world" I am here"

Start from the beginning

...

"Izuku Midoriya I want you to introduce yourself to the world and proudly say I am here !"

Izuku: ... I'm sorry All Might I can't do that 

All Might froze " eh" Izuku stood up " don't get me wrong I'm proud to be your successor but I don't want to become you I want to be me not the next All Might or the next symbol of peace I want to be something different, I want to be my own hero a beacon...

(past) Rokuro: I made a promise  to defeat all the Kegare 

( past) Izuku: I want to be like you, I want to save people!

Izuku: I want to become the beacon of hope 

All Might looked at Izuku with wide eyes the light shining down on him as if it was the new age making him smile.

All Might: Hehehe you're right to become your own hero and I promise to support you to hold you up as best I can so one day I can see the reality in which you have become the beacon of hope!

Izuku nodded and smiled at him

Rokuro( crying): THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL !!!!

All Might: alright head to class, oh and one more thing hold on to how you felt at the beach during our training 

Izuku nodded and ran off 

timeskip:

Class 1A was about to leave to get some food when they were stopped by a pile of students standing at the door

Uraraka: AH WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ALL HERE!!!

Iida: do you students have some sort of business with our class 

Ruby: how weird why are they just standing there?

Mineta: Why are you blocking the door way I won't let you hold us hostage!

Bakugo walked past them towards the door " they're scouting out the competition idiots we're the class that survived a real villain attack, they want to see us with their own eyes" he said as Mineta shook and pointed at him.

Izuku: I just hope he doesn't explode anybody 

Bakugo: at least now you know what a future pro looks like now move it extras 

he said rudely causing Izuku, Uraraka, Iida and Ruby to jump 

Iida: you can't just go around calling people extras because you don't know who they are !!

Yang: Yeah quit being a jerk Bakago hehe get it 

??: So this is class 1A I heard you guys were impressive but you just sound like an ass. Is everyone in the hero course this delusional or is it just you?