Hit and Run

Fade in to a shot of a tree, with the sun shining in the background.

F.A.C. OUTPOST 22

Cut to Felix standing before Tucker alex and there squads.

Felix: It doesn't look good, guys. They've really beefed up their security.

Rogers: Why? What's goin' on?

Felix: Well, it could be that someone from up top is coming to visit. Ooor it could be a response to the weapons I stole from this place a few weeks ago.

Tucker: (sarcastically) Geez, I wonder which one it is.

Palomo: Uughh...I think it's pretty obvious that it's the weapons...

John: Stop talking.

Felix: We're gonna have to go with to Plan B.

Alex: Wait, whaddya mean? What's Plan B?

Felix: We plant C4, we leave and then we blow this outpost to hell.

Tucker: What!?

Felix: It's a standard hit and run. I've done it a million times, we'll be fine.

Alex : Uh, actually no we'll not be fine. I thought we came here to gather intelligence? That's gonna be pretty fucking difficult when their computer system is in about forty thousand pieces!

Felix: Okay, I understand you wanna save your friends. I do. Really. But data retrieval is no longer an option. Once we find out where they're holding Wash and the others, the New Republic will do everything they can to save them. (sighs) But today isn't that day.

Tucker: (sighs) Yeah, whatever.

Felix: Now, we've only got two active camo units. Tucker, Alex,  those goes to you. It's a little damaged, so try not to run it constantly. Only when you need to disappear. Got it?

Tucker: Got it.

Felix: As for they rest of you, that's up to your Captain...

Tucker looks at his  and Alex squads.

Tucker: Ooooh. Right!

Tucker then whips out his sword.

Cut to threeFed specialists pulling up in a warthog and entering the cave. They inspect a cable that Tucker cut.

Fed specialist 1: Ah, here's the problem. The rats must have chewed through the wire.

Fed specialist 2: That is a military grade reinforced power cable. What kind of rats are you talkin' about?

Fed specialist 1:...Space rats?

Fed specialist 3:...Yeah I could see that.

Rogers and Cunningham knock out the two.

Fed specialist 1: Aagh! The back of my head!

Cut to a Rebel helmet being tossing into an armor pile.

Tucker: Perfect!

Cut to Rogers Mark and Cunningham in Federal armor.

Tucker: Now, you look just like the rest of those assholes.

Felix: That was stupidly fortunate.

Tucker: Waddya mean?

Felix: I mean, what if we had ended up with two really fat bad guys? What size are you, Cunningham? Like a medium?