Sandy....?

When they got home..

"Fi!" "What?!" "Someone's here to see you!" "Okay I'm coming upstairs!" Fiona ran up the stairs when she came face to face with her old secret lover sandy Milkovich. "S-sandy?, I thought Terry killed you are you alright?" "I'm fine it's just some cuts and bruises." Fiona hugged sandy really tight "I was worried about you love." "I'm sorry I really am I just couldn't get away from him, but now I'm here and I hope we can still be together" "sandy calm down breath" Fiona kissed her. "Of course I still want to be together, now that Terry's taken care of we can be happy" "I know babe" they both smiled and kissed. "Get a room!" Lip screamed slamming his door "fuck off Lip"  "is it alright if I stay with you unti-" she didn't get to finish "love I want you here with me okay?" "Okay so it's fine if I stay here?" "Yes I actually want you to" "okay" she smiled at Fiona "I have to get something for supper" "Fi I can't buy Kfc or something" "sound good to me less cooking" "haha" "alright come on let's go get food" she said grabbing Fiona by the arm "Lip you look after Gabe and the kids!!" "Yeah yeah whatever!" Lip yelled back. They went downstairs into Sandy's car and got the kfc. Once they got home they put it on the kitchen counter, no one was home but Liam and Gabe. 'Hey Liam were is everyone...?" "I don't know lip went with his girlfriend and I haven't seen Ian and Deb's for a while" "oh.." Fi said disappointingly. "Oh and Carl is hanging out with a friend I think" "okay buddy guess it's just us then" she said putting a fake smile on her face. Sandy hugged her "I'm sure they're fine Fiona" she said while moving the hair out of Fiona's face with her hand. "Yeah they're fine I'm sure." "Stop worrying so much they're okay, now let's eat?" "Okay" "Liam you want some?" "Of course" they all ate and had a good laugh. "Alright kid it's time for you to go to sleep "aw but it's only 12" "come on get to bed" "okay" he ran up the stairs and started brushing his teeth. Sandy looked at Fiona and smirked "the kids are going to bed" she said getting closer. She grabbed Fiona's hips  "you know what that means" she said biting her lip. Fiona smiled, picked up Gabe and put him in his crib. "Night Liam night Gabe" she said then turned the lights off. Sandy came up behind her grabbing her waist "come on" she said excitingly, she grabbed her arm and they ran to Fiona's bedroom like children, then they jumped on the bed. "Now the fun part" Sandy said with a grin.