Chapter 10

[I'M SO SORRY THIS IS SO FUCKING LATE I've been going through some shit lately once again I'm so sorry this will probably be a short chapter idk]

-Atsumu's pov {this means the dream yes more of the dream and stuff}

"Who did I leave you with loves?" {If your mom hasn't called you love honey or baby before I think you have mommy issues ngl sorry idk why its like a normal thing tho or at least it is in the U.S :/ }  Kiyo and Eiti looked at me. "You left us with him papa." They said at the same time again and then something weird happened. Kiyo's eyes turned red as Eiti's green eyes turned darker and darker till they were pitch black. "Who is he?" Kiyo looked at me. "pfft- who else would it be other than uncle Katsumi." He stared me right in the eyes as he said that. Uncle Katsumi who could that even be other than- ... Oh they mean their biological father... "Why would I leave you with him?"

"I don't know but you did and he left us in a room the entire time as you were off enjoying yourself doing who tf knows what." I looked at him and hugged them both again. "I would never leave you with him I promise ok." They nodded and then I woke up.

-Kiyo's pov-

I wonder what dream papa had though... I don't know anymore I just wanna go home.

-Eiti pov-

I nod at what Kiyo said I feel so bad though I'm barely hurt and they all have actual injuries. I love my family more than anything to be honest. I love my dads and my brother my uncle Samu to but some people I'm not ok with and some people are whatever. Uncle Rin is eh he's fun at times but confuses me a bit I don't have anything against him but I don't love him y'know? "Uncle Samu, Uncle Rin can me and Kiyo talk to you in the hallway?"  They nod and we exit the room leaving everyone else confused. 

"What did you guys need?" Uncle Samu asked giving me a hug. "We wanted to know if ya were dating Uncle Mori?" Kiyo put it in the easiest way possible. They looked at each other. "I mean ya could put it that way I guess. Why do ya ask and know?" Uncle Samu backed up and stood by the other (Rin) as he said that. "We both caught you with him once Eiti caught you." He pointed towards Uncle Samu. "and I caught you." He said this with a little hate in his voice as he pointed to our other uncle.

"Huh you might of we needed to be more careful I guess.."  Us twins looked at him. (Including Osamu) Even papa heard it and sent dad out to tell uncle Rin "Really Rin really - Atsumu" Then dad walked away. "What-" Uncle Samu gave him that look that says shut up now. He nodded and walked away for uncle Samu to talk to us. "Listen kids me and yer uncle Rin have been dating Mori for a while but we havent told a lot of people k'." We nodded and hugged him. "Uncle Rin is weird he yells at me sometimes or just sits on his phone half the time. 

-Rintaro pov-

I never actually walked away I know Samu wanted me to hear this and so did Atsumu. "I know kid, I know it's how he is sometimes he doesn't mean to be rude you can just be a little chaotic sometimes ok?" I smiled at this then I saw Samu pick Kiyo up and hold him upside down as Eiti went and tickled him a little then Samu him down and they did the same thing to Eiti before coming back in and sitting down.

I looked at the crazy 4 and just saw them smiling as Samu and the twins sat down talking, laughing, and smiling.

End of chapter 10 thanks for reading! :) Sorry for it being late again I owe you guys like 2 more chapters for this and like one for the other story sorry again!