Chapter 7

{13 years ago characters: Miya twins and Sakusa: 24 Iwa and Oikawa: 25}

{Fight about: ???? characters in fight: ????? place: Sakuatsuiwaoi's house time of day: 2 am fight level: medium !TW!: Fighting bottles being thrown :!TW!

-Third person-

"??? YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME WHY CAN'T YOU BE MORE LIKE ????? YOUR STUPID MIDDLE SCHOOL FRIENDS WERE RIGHT!" ????? looked at ??????? with heartbroken eyes. "I- I'm not stupid..." The other man sighed.  "Yea sure then why did you promise this fucking pregnant lady we would take in her kids!" ???? looked at him. " BEACAUSE SHE'S MY FRIEND AND DOESN'T WANT KIDS AND I THOUGHT WE PLANNED ON ADOPTING SOME ANYWAYS AND BESIDES THEIR YOUR BROTHERS STUPID FUCKING KIDS SO YOU WERE THE UNCLE ANYWAYS TELL HIM NOT TO GET SOMEONE PREGNANT AND THEN LEAVE THEM!""... Did you just accuse my brother of some bullshit like that. He would never fucking dare."

????? stopped thinking for a minute and grabbed the nearest thing. Then he threw it at Atsumu. Atsumu looked up at him with his teary eyes again and stood up wiping blood off of his face feeling a piece of glass stuck in the cut. ????? looked at him in shock. "I- Atsumu I didn't mean to do that... please I'm sorry." Atsumu just looked at him in shock. "I- wow here's the lady's number ask her and your brother about the twins don't try contacting me Sakusa if I come back I come back if I don't then I don't and don't ask Kawa and Iwa about me." 

Sakusa had tears falling from his eyes. "No baby please I'm sorry I didn't mean to... I love you don't leave please" Atsumu walked towards him and wiped the tears off of his face as Sakusa put his hand on Atsumu's. "I know but I need sometime ok this isn't something you fix in 2 minutes." 

Atsumu kissed him and grabbed some clothes then left Sakusa standing there crying. Sakusa fell to his knees as he watched one of the loves of his life walk out the door crying, head bleeding, and a piece of glass in his forehead.

Just then he got a call from Oikawa. "Hey Kiyo- ... Love why are you crying." Only if Oikawa knew that one love of his was crying as the other left them. "At-Atsu..." He sobbed on the call as Oikawa got worried. "What about Atsu baby." Sakusa sniffled. "He left and he might not be back..." "WHAT WHY I'M COMING BACK!" Another sniffle. "I accidently hit him... with a bottle... I didn't mean to he said something about my brother and we were fighting and I forgot it was him and I hurt him..." 

He heard Oikawa stop moving on the other end. "What did he say about your brother love calm down ok I'm not mad." Sakusa hummed in response. "He said I need to tell him not to go and get a girl pregnant then leave..." Oikawa understood this. "Ok baby it's ok if someone said that about my sister I would get mad to but he is kind of correct hasn't he done this twice before." "Yea but I didn't think and he left now." "It'll be ok me and Iwa-chan are on the way home ok." "Mhm."

-In the hospital present time-

-Kiyo's pov-

"Ok kid your arm is sprained but other than that your ok." I nodded as the doctor started talking to Uncle Rin about an arm brace. "Ok thanks doctor." We walked back into the other room to see papa (Atsumu) wake up suddenly crying. I walked over to him ignoring my other dads who looked shocked at him waking so suddenly. "Papa why are you crying." I sat on the edge of his bed.

(Btw the names the kids call their parents: Sakusa and Iwaizumi: Dad Atsumu: Papa Oikawa: Mom) 

"Oh uhm I bad dream sweetie." I hugged him and gave dad a glare when he tried to hold papa's hand. (Not me wanting him to be the overprotective kid for his mom and papa idk why but he obviously let's them have their moments.) I let him anyways. "Ok papa I'm gonna go sit with Eimi." I got up and sat with my sister.

The story of themजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें