Chapter 8

(1. this chapter was supposed to come out like a week or so ago sorry I ended up not finishing it for reasons {I forgot due to having a bad memory sometimes} and such. 2. The wanted title chapter I was gonna use before realizing I always put that: Uhm what dream?)

-Atsumu's pov (half in coma half out { it'll underlined in short coma/ when he was knocked out})

"What dream Atsu..." Kiyoomi looked at me with a worried face. I decided to lie I don't know why but I didn't want him to worry about me or know about it for some reason. "Nothing... Where are we?" Oikawa looked at me to make sure I was ok. Damn him knowing I'm not since he was always my best friend. Knowing Samu he also knew I was lying but they both knew how to shut their mouths. It's not that Kiyoomi and Iwaizumi don't know me well it's just I'm good at hiding certain things, my mental health is one of those.

(Also sorry if I accidently write really long paragraphs or really short ones it's a habit for some reason so sorry about that. And sorry that paragraph was cringe like the entire story-)

"Oh please why tf would I ever like you I mean honestly I hate you papa you suck. I don't know why you adopted me, I would rather die from germs." The twins said at the same time like it was practiced and on cue. It worried me they had never acted this way and I was probably the closest to them .

(Not that the family doesn't all hang out it's just he always picks them up from school and makes their lunches and stuff cause he works as a daycare worker with Rin. Just deal with it in this au idk why but like let's say it's after volleyball mk thanks.)

"I what why would you hate me I have done  I just wanna be a good parent I'm sorry what did I do?" I asked frantically just wanting to know what was going on I love them with my whole heart I just wanna know what happened.

"You sure Atsu?" I sighed. "I'm sure Kiyoomi." He looked at me finally realizing what I was saying. "Ki-yo-omi?" Oikawa randomly laughed leaving me confused as Kiyoomi was trying to process his own name for some reason.

"Pffft that's funny you don't know what you did." Kiyo said as I felt tears falling of my cheeks. "You." "Betrayed." "Us." The twins once again as always split the sentence between themselves. "H-How I would never what." Kiyo gave me harsh look. "%*##$*&^*## %&%*^#$#%# %#^$^&%"

{Short chapter but if you see Kiyo talk more in these I'm more like him then Eimi and I don't really know how to express her that well or most girl characters for that matter I was born a girl but I've never really been into the stuff most girls do at a young age (no offense some guys do them to and shit but like I suck at explaining.) and she's my friends character she used once so yea I'll try and make her talk more later when I find out what about sorry. Anyways bye <3}