........................................................................................

Edward and his group moved quickly but quietly. They couldn't alert any attention. "You trust Aris?" Minho asked him.

"You wouldn't know where we'd be without him. And he was my friend before I got sent up," Edward said. 

 Suddenly when they turned a corner, they saw a soldier shooting at them with a large gun. The bullets were electrical. Not meant for killing but for stunning. "Get back! Get back!" 

"What do we do now?!" Chuck freaked out. They saw the soldier's approaching shadow. Minho battle-cried and charged forward. "Minho no!"

"What are you doing?!" Edward screamed.

Just as the soldier appeared into view, Minho kneed him into the marble wall and grabbed his gun. He pulled the trigger and the soldier was electrocuted. 

The boys sighed in relief. 

"Good job Minho," Edward complimented. "Come on," They rushed down the corridors, shooting any soldier who approached them. Just then they came to a series of rooms with glass windows. Edward saw Teresa sitting in one of them with Jerry. He narrowed his eyes. This was the one who killed Alby. 

He snatched the gun from Minho. He kicked the door open and in an instant, he shot the electric bullet at Jerry. He fell out of his chair, squirming in pain as electric shots crackled over his body. 

"Teresa! Are you okay?!" Edward asked.

"Edward, what are you..." Teresa was interrupted by Chuck.

"Those people are WICKED Teresa! They're gonna kill us! Come on!" Chuck tried to grab Teresa's hand and pull her away but she refused to move. She stared at Edward who pointed his gun down at Jerry's head. He was sneering down at him. 

Jerry's eyes were glued up at him. 

"Give one good reason why I shouldn't harm you again," Edward hissed back, letting out both his grief and anger at the same time. 

"You...will...not...escape," Jerry paused between each twinge in his body. Edward growled and to everyone's shock behind him, he bashed the barrel of the gun against Jerry's head. Chuck was a little scared. He had never seen him act like that before. 

"Come on!" Minho tried to grab Edward's hand. "We've got to go,"

But Edward would not move. He tried to give Jerry another slam with his weapon but another boy came over to pull him away with Minho's aid.  

"Come on guys!" Chuck begged. "We have to go!" He managed to get Teresa to leave. As they pulled them both out of the room. Teresa took one last look at Jerry. Teresa's glance look more paralysed whilst Edward's glance was both cold and wet. 

                                  ........................................................................................

Newt knocked on the hospital door. It opened. Quickly he pushed the doctor inside allowing both himself and his group inside. Five more doctors were in the room. "Get up back!" he ordered. He grabbed a sharp tool. "You don't wanna get hurt!" Some boys grabbed some weapons and threatened the doctors who obediently stood back. 

"Where are you keeping Thomas?" Newt demanded. "Tell me!"

But the doctors wouldn't answer. Newt was about to shout out again when he noticed there was a hospital bed right near them covered by curtains. Quickly he rushed over, pulled them open and to his relief he saw Thomas. Tubes were attached to him; a bit one came out of his back.