*~Musical Memory~*

The person walked over to the stairs and began to slowly walk down them.

They saw a barrier but decided to just climb through it, not wasting any time and wanting to get out as quick as possible.

Once they reached the room and they stood on the middle the screens surrounding them lit up.
"Oh." they mumbled.
The game was explained and after the video Mommy began talking.
"Mommy hasn't seen the place up and running in years!" She laughed, "I'm so excited, I'm sure Bunzo is too!"
The person looked up as Bunzo lowered down.
"what for?" the person yelled.
"He's excited, to play, to eat." She giggled as the rabbit started clashing it's cymbals together, "whoops~ there goes the dinner bell! Have funn~~!"
Bunzo highered itself up again at the top, slowly lowering itself again.

The person faced the screen.
"Red."
The red button was pressed.
"Red, Blue."
The buttons were once again pressed.
After a few more minutes the game began getting more intense.
"Blue, Green, Yellow, Red, Red, Violet, Orange."
The stranger stool their tongue out, "Bleh did it just say organs?"
They shook there head then focused as the finished pressing the buttons.
"Blue"
The button was again, pressed.
"Blue J."
"Blue J heart."
"blue J heart orange."
"Blue J heart orange Pie."
This was where the person was panicking, Bunzo was getting closer and the puzzle was getting harder.

"Uh, Blue, J, Heart, Red.." they were incorrect.
"Fuck fuck-" Bunzo was way too close, as the stranger hurriedly attempted to do the puzzle, the bunny lowered down and banged its symbols on the person's head, causing them to bleed out and die as they were eaten by the rabbit.

"Well done Bunzo." Laughed Mommy, "That went alot better than I expected, considering last time."

Poppy and Boogie Bot looked at eachother and high fived, then smiled at Mommy.
"It all went to plan." Laughed Poppy.
"Mhm, but unfortunately that doesn't bring Huggy back.. we have to find where he landed."
"He could've landed at the Bunzo toy machine, I figured that's right below where Boogie bot showed me where he fell at." Poppy announced.
Boogie bot sadly nodded, then started crying and ran off.
"Why's he crying so much lately, I know him and huggy are good friends i-" Poppy began, but Mommy cut her off.
"Boogie Bot has a crush on huggy."
"It does?" Gasped Poppy, "I feel so bad for it now.."
Mommy nodded, "But at least we got that intruder out of the way."

~With Boogie Bot~

The robot sped off. It came to a flight of stairs, not knowing it was broken on the way down.
Through its oily tears, it went down the stairs and fell down the gap within it.
The bot landed on the floor with a thud, it's arm snapping off and part of its leg breaking.
But it still got up and went as fast as it could, off to the Bunzo factory.
"H-#&u-*g-g#*y! Hug-#gy!" It beeped.