*~Arguments~*

Boogie Bot sat, powered off in its room, Later to be awoken by a banging and rustling noise.

It buzzed to life and looked around with a sudden confusion.
Boogie Bot didn't have the capability to talk, due to an accident with its voice box during the toy making. It had gotten thrown away due to the mishap and hadn't had any source of communication for years.
A while back it had been found by Kissy, beeping and squealing with fear in a trashcan.

Boogie Bot's only source of communication was beeping, buzzing, squealing, swinging its arms around and the expressions on its screen.

It looked around the room with a question mark on its screen with a following of confused buzzing.
A tall blue figure then lunged at the poor small robot, bringing it into a hug as it screamed in shock and fear, still confused as to who was raising its room.

It scanned the figure to notice it was just its good friend, Huggy.
Huggy laughed and backed off a bit.
"Sorry for Spooking you Boogie Bot!" Giggled Huggy.
Boogie Bot let out shaky, terrified beeps and squeals of anger.
It rolled back and forth, hitting Huggy, which the large blue toy didn't mind as it only felt like a gentle poke to him.
"I know I know I should've told you I was in here-" Huggy said, moving its hand to his small friends head and patting it.
Boogie bot beeped with happiness, it loved headpats.

Huggy stopped for a moment and Boogie Bot let out a sad buzz.
"Hey Boogie, what if I tickle ya?!" Huggy smirked.
Boogie bot immediately started shaking its head and backing away as huggy grew closer and wrapped his hands around it, beginning to tickle it.
Boogie Bots screen changed to closed, happy eyes with tears, obviously meaning laughter.
It buzzed and beeped a ton and shook it's head violently.

After a minute, it began, to giggle. Not like normal, it wasn't a buzzing giggle or anything like that, it was somehow really giggling.
Huggy stopped and had an expression of shock on his face.
"Boogie Bot, you giggled!"
It's face lit up with joy as it began spinning in circles, giggling, buzzing and swinging it's arms up and down.
Huggy smiled at its joy, glad to see his little robo-friend happy.

Huggy gently picked up Boogie Bot and patted it's head to calm it down from its intense excitement.

"Alright Boogie you can calm down." Laughed Huggy, "Want to go tell the others?"
The small toy immediately nodded and beeped with happiness.

The Sapphire blue fluffball gently carried the tiny Emerald green robot in his hands, walking towards the game station where he had sent a message through the speakers to meet there.
As they appeared round the corner, everybody was waiting.
"What took you so long eh? You were the one who called us!" Hissed Poppy.
"I'm sure they were just far far at the other side of the building, right?" Mommy laughed.
"Not exactly," Said Huggy with a smile, "Little Boogie Bot over here just wanted to read the posters on the way."
Kissy smiled, imagining the little adorable bot doing that.
"So, What did you call us for then?" Poppy groaned.

"Boogie Bot, giggled for the first time!" Laughed Huggy.
Poppy's face lit up with a sudden shock that no-toy had ever seen before, it then carved into a small smile.
"That's great." She said, "But you know we can just replace his voice box right?"
Huggy stared, "You can?"
"No! No! No!" Hissed Mommy, "There is a large chance of it not being placed right or wires being damaged and he will be broken forever!"
Boogie Bot stared with a tearful and terrified look.
"Look now! You made Boogie upset!" yelled Bron.
"Oh, uh." Poppy mumbled.
"My dearest apologies Boogie Bot! I didn't mean to scare you dear." smiled Mommy, speaking in a rather comforting tone.

Boogie bot rolled towards Huggy and attempted to try and hug the large fluffy toy with its tiny cute arms.
"You want hug?" Mumbled Huggy.
Boogoe bot nodded.
"Ship!" giggled Kissy.
Huggy gave his older sister the death glare.
"Kissy shut the fuck up you ship everyone when you see good friendships." Poppy hissed.
"Like the time you shipped me and Catbee because we were hanging out and we're both cats." Candy cat giggled.
"And when you Shipped me and Mommy, eugh." Gagged Poppy, "Mommy quite literally kidnapped me and not to mention almost traumatised me."
"I'm still sorry about that Poppy dear," The spider-looking figure apologised.
Kissy looked around at everybody and sighed, "Good pointt- but just look at them, Huggy never reacts to anybody else that-"
Huggy was filled with rage, "Kissy literally shut the fuck up for once!" he yelled.
Kissy's eyes teared up, "I-i-"
She stood and shook her head and looked angry.
Boogie bot moved back and started its mini alarm on its screen.
Huggy threw Boogie Bot over to Mommy, who grabbed him and calmed him, stopping his alarm.
"You bitch!" Huggy hissed.
"Says you!" screamed Kissy.

Poppy sighed, "and there they go, being annoying siblings like usual."
"If I'm being honest, Huggy isn't denying much and he is rather defensive about the situation." Mommy laughed.
This caught Boogie Bots attention and it immediately began heating up and covering up its screen with embarrassment.

Huggy shook his head and lunged towards Kissy, where they got into large fight.
"This is pathetic" Sighed Poppy.
"Yeah." Muttered Bunzo.
"Oh! Bunzo dearie!" Laughed Mommy, "I forgot I strung your pathetic ass up there."
"Ive been here for weeks and these stupid ass huggy buddies won't shut up please can I be let down?" Begged Bunzo.
Mommy sighed, "fine."
She crawled across the roof and cut down her own web, then grabbed Bunzo and placed him on the stairs to Musical Memory.

Boogie Bot was staring down at Kissy and Huggy's little fight, anxiously.

Kissy hit Huggy in the face and kicked his leg causing him to fall over.
He immediately got back up and bit Kissy's arm, she flung him to the side in pain and he hit a chunk of metal, where he passed out but didn't manage to draw any blood.

Kissy snapped out of it and gasped.
"Shit shit shit what the fuck did I do?"
"Well done Kissy, you finally let him get to you." Said Poppy, clapping her hands sarcastically.
Boogie bot aggressively clawed at and hit Mommy's hand, wanting to be put down.
"Don't hit little robot, you want to go down right?" Mommy smiled.
Boogie Bot nodded.
She then climbed down from the roof and gently placed the little robot onto the floor, It sped over to its mega-sized fluffy friend and hugged his leg.
It then began shaking his leg and patting it in multiple attempts to get his friend to awake.

This went on for another 10 minutes with Kissy and The others helping.
No response came from the plush.

The small robot began to feel sorrow as the expression on its screen turned to a frown and oil ran down its little face.
Kissy picks up Huggy and carries him away, Boogie bot then attempts to follow behind but Mommy grabs him before he gets the chance.

Boogie Bot squeals as Mommy takes him to a small, cute room.

However, even then it still continues to cry and squeal.