He chuckled, “Your mother is a lovely lady. It’s not like I’m going to threaten her. That would just be rude.”

“But, I, you, ugh! Let’s just watch TV.”

“Someone didn’t get their nap in today.”

“Me? You just put a knife up to my throat and then completely morphed into some nice ladies man with manners! Are you bipolar or something because seriously you have some insane mood swings!”

He snatched the knife out of his pocket and held it up to my throat again, “What the hell did you just say Styles?” His eyes were dark and scary and I swear he was just going to kill me right then and there.

I gulped, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it.”

He took a step back and busted out laughing, “Oh my god! You’re so gullible! You should’ve seen the like on your face! ‘I-I’m sorry!’ You’re ridiculous Styles!”

I put my hands on my hips and gave him a glare, “You’re an arse. I understand that you’re all big and bad with threatening people but don’t bad boys like not show so much emotion? You have as much emotion as a child has toys.”

“I don’t have to be upset all of the time to know that I can cut someone without a single thought. Bad boys have a sense of humor you know. We’re not always cold as stone.”

I nodded, “I suppose. Now stop standing there and come sit on this damn couch so we can watch some bloody reality TV.”

He walked over to the couch and plopped down next to me. I noticed that he was still wearing his combat boots and I thought about saying something but decided against it. Knowing him it was probably some weird pact between bad boys that you had to wear boots at all times. I chuckled at my thought and he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

“Something funny?”

I shook my head, “Nope. Just thinking to myself.”

If he had any suspicions that I was laughing at him he just let it slide. He turned his attention back to the TV and when I went to make a comment about how ridiculous the girls on the show were I noticed that he was sleeping. His eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted. He had his hands on his stomach and he honestly just looked so fucking adorable that I wanted to cuddle with him. I resisted the urge though and just stared at him. I thought about waking him up but he looked so peaceful that I couldn’t find it in me to ruin the moment. Maybe he had slept under the bridge again last night and he didn’t get much sleep. He must’ve been really tired because my mum was making a lot of noise in the kitchen and he didn’t even show a sign of waking. I got up from the couch and grabbed a blanket off of the chair that was next to me. I covered him up with it careful not to wake him.

I sat back down and saw him smile a bit. I smiled and whispered to him, “Sweet dreams.”

A few hours had passed and Zayn was still out cold when my mum called us in for dinner. My step dad had arrived a little while ago and I talked to him about Zayn for a bit. He seemed to like him even though he didn’t even know him at all. I gently shook Zayn to wake him up for dinner and he looked over at me.

He mumbled, “Did I fall asleep?”

I nodded, “Yea. It’s time for dinner.”

“What? How long was I out for?”

I shrugged, “About 2 hours or so. Maybe 3 actually.”

He stretched and let out a long yawn before rubbing his eyes and throwing the blanket off of him. He got up and picked the blanket back up to fold it. He set it back down on the couch and I laughed.