Even though I was kind of pissed at her at the time for making me ask him I was kind of excited now. If this worked I would definitely have to thank her and even though she could be a bit pushy sometimes I knew it was because she cared. The only reason that I had met Liam was because of her forcing me to go make friends at summer camp when I was 10 and that was one of the best things to ever happen to me. If summer camp worked then maybe dinner tonight would work as well. I was willing to give it a shot.

It was sometime after noon and math class was about to end.  I had seen Zayn a few times during the school day and he would give me the same smirk that he always did when he saw me. I had grown to absolutely love that smirk and even though I loved it when I first met him I was now in love with it. I was convinced that his smirk was magical and even if I was pissed off it could make me happy again. Anyways, I had seen him a bunch of times already but hadn’t built up the courage to ask him if he wanted to come over. I knew that he would most likely say no but I really didn’t want to get grounded.

When the bell rang it kind of startled me and I had to get up quickly so Zayn couldn’t leave without me asking him. I stood up in front of him and he looked at me with his eyebrow raised.

“Do you need something Styles?”

I just nodded.

“Ok. Then spit it out.”

“Oh yea, uh, do you maybe want to come over to my house for dinner tonight? I know you probably have other things to do but I figured that I might as well ask you. You don’t have to say so don’t feel like you’re being forced to do this. Really it’s ok to say no.”

He waited a few moments before answering me then he shrugged, “Alright. Why not?”

“I knew you were going to decline my offer but my mom just really wanted me to ask you and I told he- Wait, what?”

“I said yes. Now move. I have things to do.”

I stepped to the side and stared with wide eyes at him as he walked out of the classroom. I was most definitely not expecting him to say yes. Especially so easily. I shook my head and grabbed my stuff before running to my locker. When I got there all three of my best friends were standing there for the first time in like a week.

“Hey guys! I see you two love birds aren’t sick anymore.”

Niall and Louis both rolled their eyes and Liam chuckled, “They just nursed each other back to health. Like good little boyfriends.”

Louis put his hand on his hip sassily, “Excuse me but who says we were sick the whole time? We could’ve been having some crazy sex and you two would never even know.”

Liam gave him a disgusted look, “And that’s the way it should stay. We don’t want to know anything about your sex life.”

“Niall is an animal in bed. Neither of you would be able to handle him.”

Liam and I looked at Niall blushed a deep red before busting out into laughter. Seeing Niall blush was one of the most amusing things to us because he just got so embarrassed with everything that Louis said. He was definitely more reserved than any of us and Lou was the most open person I had ever met when it came to his sex life. It was quite disturbing at times but it was hilarious to see Niall like this.

After we stopped laughing Liam patted me on the back, “So we’re going to the cinema after school. Want to come with?”

Now it was my turn to blush a little, “Sorry guys. I can’t. My mum wants me home.”

Niall looked at me suspiciously, “Your mum doesn’t get home until like 5 or 6.”

I sighed, “She wanted me to invite someone over for dinner tonight and I did so I’m going to keep our guest entertained until she arrives.”