It's a comfy outfit, maybe not the best for a fashion show but I couldn't care less, I just wanna be comfortable and I like it. "Uhh, champagne." I whisper under my breath as my eyes land on a ice bucket with a champagne bottle in it and next to it two glasses. I walk over to it and fill one glass before taking a sip of it and moaning at the taste. "Delicious." I mumble and look up at Billie to see her giving me the same unimpressed look as earlier.

"What? I gotta celebrate." I say in a cheery tone and she nods. "Yeah, I know." She says while patting the spot next to her on the couch. I drink the glass empty before joining her on the couch. "What's wrong Billie?" I ask while turning my whole body towards her so she knows she has my full attention.

"Nothing-" she starts but cuts herself off by sighing as I give her a look. "I don't know, I- you've spent the past week in New York and I came to surprise and support you but it looks like you don't even need me here." She explains and i give her a confused look. "What do you mean?" I ask softly while interlocking our fingers.

"Ashley and Mk's little sister." She whispers and I give her an 'are you serious?' look and she nods. "I literally met her today. Never talked to her before but she's an amazing actress and we talked and clicked instantly AND she's engaged AND I'm pretty sure she's not into girls AND besides I have a perfect girlfriend that I'm madly in love with." I state while giving Billie a serious look.

"I know, I'm sorry..." Billie apologizes while avoiding my gaze. "It's alright but where did this come from?" I ask softly. "I don't know... I feel like I ruined your career and-and I feel like all these people here understand you better than I could ever." She explains while still avoiding eye contact. "And you saw that all by just one hug from Lizzie." I ask while narrowing my eyes at her. "Y-no...I don't know okay." She whispers. "Hey, look at me." I promote and she obeys almost instantly.

"It was my decision, you always support every stupid idea of mine. You're always here and I love you and only you." I state confidently as a small smile grows on her face. "And I was literally here for the past three days not an entire week." I remind her. "Really? It felt like you were gone for a whole month. I felt so lonely." She reveals sadly. "Baby why would you feel lonely?" I ask softly. "I don't know, I- I have to leave in three weeks and I'll be on the opposite side of the world. I love touring but I also love you..." She says softly.

"I love you too Billie and I have some time now, who knows maybe I'll join you for a while." I say in a cheery tone. "Really?" She asks with hopeful eyes and I nod but before I could speak up again, she connects our lips in a loving kiss and before I even realize it, Billie's straddling me. The kiss becomes more and more heated. Her tongue enters my mouth as her hands find their way into my hair to tug lightly on it while my hands grip her hips.

We continue our hot make out session until there's a knock on the door. I try pulling apart but Billie won't let me. "C'mon Billie." I mumble against her lips and she groans before pulling apart. "Come in." I say while looking over Billie's shoulder to see who's there. The door opens and Mk walks in. "Oh sorry to interrupt but we'll be leaving in a few minutes." Mk informs us and I nod. "Alright, we'll be outside in a minute okay?" I ask and she nods before quickly disappearing again.

"Everything okay?" I check and Billie nods with an adorable smile before I lean in to place a gentle kiss on her lips. "Let's go now before they start thinking we're doing something else in here." I joke and Billie giggles while standing up and pulling me up with her. "You look so pretty." I compliment her while my eyes travel over her body, the black suit looks so good on her. "Thank you baby but so do you." She replies while I smile at her. "C'mon now." I say while interlocking our hands and pulling her with me.

-

"Can you come with me?" I ask Lizzie and she nods before standing up and following me outside. I hand her a cigarette and take one out for myself. Billie has been staying with me for the past three days in New York, I had some photo shootings here and there, some interviews and stuff like that. I got to spend some time with the twins and got to know Lizzie a little more. She told me about her passion for cooking and her love for gardening, she showed me about fifty pictures of her garden in LA. It's kinda cute how some vegetables that are growing in her garden can make her this excited.