Haruto Mikami, Lemon: Spicy!

The sound of a beeping oven rang throughout the house. You had visited Haruto to bake cupcakes for an event, and you were ready to finish up another batch. You followed Haruto into the kitchen, getting the frosting ready as he pulled out the tray of freshly baked cupcakes. The frosting looked so tasty that you couldn't help but eat a little bit, getting some on your lips in the process.
Haruto looked at you and chuckled, "You're so cute, Y/n!" He walked up to you, looking into your eyes. "Here, you've got a little bit right there." He leaned in and placed a kiss on your lips, licking off the frosting as he did so. "There, got it."
He smirked, watching your face turn beet red. "You know, I've always wanted to do that!" He smiled, placing his hands on your cheeks. "Would it be alright if we took this further?" You nodded, still blushing intensely.
He tugged on the hem of your shirt, asking for permission. You nodded, and he pulled both your shirt and sports bra off.(Sorry if you don't wear a sports bra, I just chose it because it's easy to just pull off!)
He gently groped your breasts, rubbing your nipples with his thumbs. He then leaned down, taking your right nipple in his mouth, sucking on it. You moaned, getting wetter by the second. Still continuing, he slipped his hand into your skirt/pants and started rubbing your womanhood, making you moan his name loudly. "You're so beautiful," he whispered, releasing your nipple from his mouth.
Haruto pulled your skirt/pants down, as well as your underwear, and placed you on top of the counter. "Spread your legs." He said. You obeyed, spreading your legs for him. He placed his head in between your thighs, licking and sucking at your clit. "Haruto!" You moaned, grabbing his hair.
After some time, you felt a knot forming in your stomach, and you moaned loudly, feeling your climax wash over you like a wave. He pulled away, and started stripping himself. He positioned himself at your entrance, and slowly inserted himself into you.
Once most of the pain went away, you told him to continue, moaning as he started moving in and out of you. He grunted, thrusting faster and faster. "I'm close," you moaned, "Me too," he groaned, quickening his pace. You finally clenched around his member, moaning loudly as you came. He followed right after, riding out both of your climaxes.
He pulled out, both of you panting and holding each other close. "I love you so much!" He murmured, nuzzling into the crook of your neck. "I love you too." You said, tired and worn out. He picked you up, carrying you into the living room and laying down onto the couch, both of you falling asleep soon after, quickly forgetting about the cupcakes.