At the restaurant takemichi was sitting right next to mikey who was now sleeping on his lap after eating his food, he soon looked up from his lap to look at draken

"Hey mitchy I have a question for you?"

"Ok go for it"

"Why did you help two complete strangers under any circumstance? A regular person would've ran away or at least called the cops so why didn't you and that girl do that? Did you both know that they were associated with toman before and that's why you both help? If they werent would you have helped still or turn a blind?"

Takemichi was getting overwhelmed from all the questions he was asked he knew he had to lie about some things though

"No I didn't know they were associated with you guys"

'That's a lie. Me and hina was commanded from our leader to make sure Manjiro is safe because I quote
"he wants to be the one to make Manjiro suffer" but I can't tell you that now can I'

"And me and hina hate bastards who drag innocent people in gangs we see it as childish"

"Hmmm. Then are you and hina in a gang?"

'HOW DOES HE KNOW!?'

"Our buddy girlfriend that you saved told us you and hina were wearing these red uniforms"

'Shit how will I get out of this'

"She probably meant it as our work uniforms you see me and hina work at a delivery place"

"Oh maybe that's what yumi meant..."

Draken mumbled to himself but draken knew the raven head was lying but decided to brush it off since they were indebted to him for helping out there friend

"Mitchy, how about you come to a meeting with us tomorrow night?"

"Sure I mean as long as I ain't busy then I have no problem"

Takemichi said while smiling making Draken blush a bit

"Anyways I should take this derf home now"

Draken went to take Mikey off of Takemichi only for him to cling onto Takemichi like his life depended on it.

"Mikey let the fuck go we need to leave"

"No!"

"How about I just carry him home for you?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea it's no problem"

"Yay! See ken-chin mitchy is at least nice to me unlike you"

"You know what I'm not buying you anymore Dorayaki or Taiyaki"

"Ken-chin that's treason to you commander"

"It's ok mikey-kun if you want I can make you some homemade dorayaki but I don't know how good it will be"

"Mitchy you will do that for me"

Mikey looking at mitchy as if he was a God

"You know mitchy you don't need to force yourself into doing whatever this idiot wants"

"I know Draken-kun but I do this for all my friends"

Draken only replied with a sigh

"You too kind mitchy someone gonna take advantage of you because of that"

'Oh draken-kun you don't need to worry about me because I'm not as naive as I seem to be'

Takemichi continued to smile